Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
@RStadlerASU22 - do you have any Jim Rice or Luis Tiant?

I will take a look and see, I'm sure I have some.

*As on now guys, lets limit this to the last request for a few days please. (If there are players/teams etc your looking to buy, or trade for Clark stuff lmk) I'll post some random stuff on n off for now in the thread n put out another suggestion request each month or something*

Thanks
Ryan

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Just saw this.. don't have the cachet. saw you mention you have gaming cards.. got a list of Canseco's? maybe we can work out some kind of small paypal deal if you have stuff I need.

Yeah I'm working on putting my list together of what I have w the Game Cards. I'll PM you when done

Ryan

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
If by chance the Thome Xponetial is still available, I'd love to grab it for you.

I hope to post some cards this weekend. Been busy lately.

I still have all this available

JUST THE HOCKEY SET AND YOU"LL HAVE TO PAY THE ACTUAL SHIPPING

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
View attachment 16034

There is a 1981 AS Game ballot w Henderson on it, a Legends card from 1992 NSCC, and a Mini Topps Mag order card. LMK if you can use one

Thanks
Ryan

This all-star ballot is fascinating. In the early 80s, they only selected nine position players in each league for each position, unlike today where every team gets a player on the ballot at each position. For the '81 team, the White Sox had no infielders other than Fisk at catcher, and they had Luzinski (their everyday DH) listed as an outfielder along with Chet Lemon and Ron Leflore (who was quickly playing himself off the team). Really odd, but that was the ballot they used to use.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
@DeliciousBacon I received a Phillies lot today...Thanks! I see 2 Rolens and 2 Schillings from 98 Gold Label, 2 name variations each. What is the sparkly version? I'm not too familiar with this set.

1998 Gold Label was separated into three Classes; Class 1 was the common version, Class 2 was less common, and Class 3 was the least common. C1 has the flat gold text on front, while C2 has the sparkly silver. C3 has sparkly gold text, just in case you come across any.

Members online

Latest posts