Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 Donruss Blue/White Test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Why would the owner not drum up interest? Plus now there is a bunch of collectors bantering about the ending prices, value of cut up etc. Marketing 101 and probably increased the sell price a solid percentage or allowed the owner the fleece a buyer in a private sale.

Didn't say that it wasn't a move that was w/o reason. My frustration was him stating to email him etc and not get a response.

I for one have interest in a private sale and if it goes live I prob will pass, which is fine.

Ryan

Last edited:

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Due To The Lack of Information Out There… We Believe It’s 1000 TimesMore Rare Than The “Super Rare” Aqueous Test Set

If you're going to say stupid crap, why not go with "its eleventy billion times more rare"....

Say there's 10-20 of ea Aqueous (close for some players?) then it would be 10-20x not 1000....ugh.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Due To The Lack of Information Out There… We Believe It’s 1000 TimesMore Rare Than The “Super Rare” Aqueous Test Set

If you're going to say stupid crap, why not go with "its eleventy billion times more rare"....

Say there's 10-20 of ea Aqueous (close for some players?) then it would be 10-20x not 1000....ugh.

That's the first thing I thought, maybe 5-20 x's not close to 1000. N I may have gone in on it and been in the low 1000s-5000 range, not touching 15k

Ryan

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I say we get 1500 FCB members together and collect $10 each and buy this sucker!!!! I elect [MENTION=3360]tunahead[/MENTION] to be in charge of collecting the $$...:D

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
I agree. I rec'd a PM about the Aqueous asking for an estimate (before I saw the thread about it). I told him I thought 5k if he sat for awhile or maybe 2-3k if it went to auction or BO. Although I dont have that kind of money, I was thinking 3k would be a deal for the Aqueous sheet. imo. 15k is alot of money for some Donruss..

That's the first thing I thought, maybe 5-20 x's not close to 1000. N I may have gone in on it and been in the low 1000s-5000 range, not touching 15k

Ryan

RITM

Aug 25, 2008

I totally agree with this. Pretty sure I was doing a ::facepalm:: while reading the listing.

KCListingService

May 22, 2013
Guys,

I have no idea how rare it is... How do you state how rare only 1 existing is?

Has anyone else seen another one? It's that rare!

It's up on eBay now!

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151078765143

KCListingService

May 22, 2013
I'm In For That! - Put together a bid for each of the cards you want.

You would be surprised how big that number gets!

Personally... I'm a Cal Ripken Jr. Fan! :)

Why dont some pc guys get together and purchase the sheets and have them cut up? I would be in for the Rickey.

Members online

Latest posts