Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Upper Deck Special F/X *THREE* Hobby Box Group Break - SCANS POSTED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet, I figured Yankees was a good pick in a product like this. Was hoping for a Jeter auto, but pretty satisfied for a $13 flier. Thanks for organizing this, wish I had watched the stream, assuming that got going.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Assuming anymore can be found, anyone up for another break of this?

I'd be down to do it again. There are a couple on Amazon, and a couple on eBay. Anyone else? And how soon would everyone be interested in doing it again?

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Sweet, I figured Yankees was a good pick in a product like this. Was hoping for a Jeter auto, but pretty satisfied for a $13 flier. Thanks for organizing this, wish I had watched the stream, assuming that got going.

I think all Jeter autographs were redemptions then.Doesn't seem like any were live then.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Packages for [MENTION=2441]r2d2[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] went out yesterday. Still need an address from [MENTION=2409]EmeraldRain[/MENTION]

Members online

Latest posts