Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB or WTTF Hunter Renfroe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
I am starting a new collection of Hunter Renfroe. Let me know what you have so I can make an offer or make an offer yourself. I love to trade but have no problem offering paypal. Please help me collect this player.

Looking for green, purple and red autos to complete my rainbow. Looking for graded 9.5 and raw. A double rainbow if possible.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2011
I am starting a new collection of Hunter Renfroe. Let me know what you have so I can make an offer or make an offer yourself. I love to trade but have no problem offering paypal. Please help me collect this player.

Have this lot I am looking to move for $175. PM me please

2013 Bowman Chrome Hunter Renfroe Auto BGS 9.5/10 -

2013 Bowman Chrome Hunter Renfroe REF Auto BGS 9.5/10 -

2013 Bowman Chrome Black Wave Hunter Renfroe Auto 10/50 -

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
I have either a gold refractor or orange refractor non-auto on the way. Couldn't tell from the scan. I'll let you know.

Ps I believe it's an Orange.

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
I'm still looking. PM me your offers or trades... let me know what you are interested in. Prospects? HOF? Team? I'm interested in offering paypal for decent amounts typically a bit below the current value on ebay for completed sales.

Looking for Autos and Refractors. Trying to complete a rainbow of each minus the ridiculous Superfractor on ebay going for a few Gs.

Have this lot I am looking to move for $175. PM me please

That's a bit much for me.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
renfroe.jpg

renfroe2.jpg

Last edited:

kingah

Jan 5, 2013
I have the gold auto 9.5 coming soon hit me up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
Looking for more... working on a 9.5 Rainbow minus the Super ... still need Green, Purple and Red.

Looking for good deals on any of his autographed cards and refractors.

I'd also like to finish some rainbows of his paper, chrome and mini. Need some of the rarer ones to make it happen. Let me know.

On the hunt for his Black Auto Printing Plate ... I have the 3 other auto plates but haven't seen this one anywhere yet. If you've seen it please let me know.

I have 2013 and 2014 Bowman Chrome Autos for trade

Last edited:

kingah

Jan 5, 2013
I have the gold auto still

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
I have the gold auto still

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'd be interested still but perhaps for a trade considering I already have one but I don't have much vintage or HOF to trade.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

Looking for green, purple and red autos to complete my rainbow. Looking for graded 9.5 and raw. A double rainbow if possible.

I have a ref /500 from 2014 Bowman and then two green ref autos /399 and a base ref auto from 2014 B. Platinum.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online