Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Man I haven't seen a full basketball game in years. Every time I see a little bit there's always some soccer level flopping with flexing afterwords. :confused: I watch 90s highlights from time to time.

Anyone see the great WAR challenge by [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] ? I got Mike Trout on my team, whereas my arch division rival the StanOaks have Chris Davis. Its going to be neck and neck. :lol:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I did see that WAR challenge, and for a moment I thought about joining in. I just didn't see myself following through with it though. I hope Davis does OK this season...if he actually plays. Seems like an OK guy.

Man I haven't seen a full basketball game in years. Every time I see a little bit there's always some soccer level flopping with flexing afterwords. :confused: I watch 90s highlights from time to time.

Anyone see the great WAR challenge by [MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION] ? I got Mike Trout on my team, whereas my arch division rival the StanOaks have Chris Davis. Its going to be neck and neck. :lol:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I did see that WAR challenge, and for a moment I thought about joining in. I just didn't see myself following through with it though. I hope Davis does OK this season...if he actually plays. Seems like an OK guy.

Put your name in, there's nothing to do, everything is assigned. It's not like setting a lineup each day. Might as well, you'll be on here anyway

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The mayor of Boston canceled the St. Patrick's Day parade ! Because of the coronavirus mess. What are all the drunks and wanna be harp Irish people going to do now ?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Rob Gronkowski to the WWE?

BLOG_bonkowski.jpg

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
The mayor of Boston canceled the St. Patrick's Day parade ! Because of the coronavirus mess. What are all the drunks and wanna be harp Irish people going to do now ?

I would imagine they will just get drunk inside then stumble outside I. Some kind of makeshift parade fashion, like a drunken, peaceful protest of sorts

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners wont even be playing home games at months end, due to gatherings over 250 being banned. This of course wouldn't affect the Marlins if they run into the same problem. ;)

Drunk and peace are not in the Boston dictionary. But, drunk and stupid is in the Boston dictionary.

Run for the hills!!

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
We just let them fall down and take their money. They can't get up fast enough to catch us. :cool:

Man, it would be fun if all of us could go to the same parade and have a NC contest of who could rob the most drunk people of the highest amount. :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It looks like the biggest item running out in the Corona saga is toilet paper. . . . soon people will have something in common with The Great Cornholio!!

Orange-DaniellaUrdinlaiz-BeavisAndButthead-CORNHOLIO.gif

Members online

Latest posts