Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********MORNING THREAD 3/11*********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, traveling this morning. I've never had to wait in line to use a restroom at a highway rest stop until today. Also I must be at the only highway rest stop in Massachusetts that has food but no Dunkin donuts, outrageous...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning everyone, traveling this morning. I've never had to wait in line to use a restroom at a highway rest stop until today. Also I must be at the only highway rest stop in Massachusetts that has food but no Dunkin donuts, outrageous...

you could do a California ----use floor in grocery store --------------------- i can't eat donuts -not a fan since 1970's ADD beer for real sick

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, busy day today, wife’s going for blood work, then registering the kid for kindergarten , then I have a follow up appointment for my cpap machine, stopping at my parents for a few then taking the kid to taekwondo, gonna be a long day

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Not that interested in teams playing but always cool to have College Hoops on from Noon til Midnight...