Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Tues. Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Congrats!!! Boy or girl? Miss sleep yet? :lol:

Greatest thing to ever happen to me was becoming a dad. No one would guess my daughter was 10 weeks early! She's 2 and a half now and just like me. She's a little mischievous. At her check up last week, she's 42 inches tall and 29 pounds. Incredible! She's already 3'6". She's the height of a 5 year old already!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1471360201.412300.jpg
Little boy! Logan. Ever since he was 2 months old, from the day we put him in his crib he's slept through the night. Now, granted, I could use to sleep in some mornings more, but I feel we've been really lucky

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Been busy as heck, lately. Did manage to get some mail yesterday. Haven't decided if I want to risk redeeming it or not.
28a073ce8de817ef1d15143355964fb6.jpg

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good evening guys, American Legion World Series on TV. Enjoy watching these kids play at this level.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] [MENTION=1866]muskiesfan[/MENTION] enjoy those babies, they grow up too fast. My youngest is in my avatars and he will be 16 Thursday. Time flies!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Got a call from my grandpa in Iowa tonight. My great grandma is unresponsive and they are giving her anywhere from 2 hours to 2 days if she doesn't respond soon

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
oh man, I'm really sorry.

I am so sorry to hear that. Prayers for you and your family.
Thanks guys. She has definitely lived a long life. She turned 96 this year. Last saw her 3 years ago. With her being out in eastern Iowa and us in Western Nebraska it's tough to get out there. We surprised her when we last saw her and her reaction was one I will never forget

Members online