Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got my 3 Blue Wave packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I9LIuNQ.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
A hit in each pack. Not bad.

The rest were:
Shayne Broyles
Hansel Robles
Ronald Guzman
Jose Ramirez
Zach Bird
Ji Man Choi
Nolan Sanburn
Dorssys Paulino
Carson Kelly
Patrick Leonard
Bruce Rondon

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
just so you know syd, hamilton is the piece of garbage that has slammed me and ran his mouth for months with zero reason to do so.
also said he would somehow destroy me. just sayin

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
just so you know syd, hamilton is the piece of garbage that has slammed me and ran his mouth for months with zero reason to do so.

Well let's see, you sell on consignment and then trash Bryce Harper WHILE
YOU'RE SELLING BRYCE HARPER STUFF FOR CONSIGNEES. Which is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen a seller do.

Your little video tirade showed everyone they're dealing with a sociopath. Seriously, why anyone would consign or do a group break with you is beyond me. You're insane. And not in a good way, in a "need to be locked in an institution" way.

You harass BO members via eBay and threaten them. Again, god damned sociopath

You ran Heroes of Sport, which was the biggest joke of a scam since Kevin Burge discovered how to fake patches and trim cards.

And, you're generally a negative dick.

Shall I keep going?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul

What does his opinion of you have to do with cards he got? Someone shouldn't be interested in one of his cards because he was mean to you?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
YOU'RE SELLING BRYCE HARPER STUFF FOR CONSIGNEES. Which is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen a seller do.

Your little video tirade showed everyone they're dealing with a sociopath. Seriously, why anyone would consign or do a group break with you is beyond me. You're insane. And not in a good way, in a "need to be locked in an institution" way.

You ran Heroes of Sport, which was the biggest joke of a scam since Kevin Burge discovered how to fake patches and trim cards.

Shall I keep going?

sure, all 100% wrong and exactly what did i do to you?
bryce harper? your pissed cus i dogged on harper?
your weird dude, and the losers at blowout dont have a rigth to even be alive as far
as im concerned with the lies they told. you should get your facts straight idiot.
heres my number 603 848 1760 you call me anytime and ill fill you in on anything
that for some odd reason bothers you. Drug addict. nuff said

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
What does his opinion of you have to do with cards he got? Someone shouldn't be interested in one of his cards because he was mean to you?

syd is one of my closest friends, he has a right to know if he is dealing with a POS.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Again, Will giving you crap doesn't mean he is a bad person to make deals with. One has nothing to do with the other

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Again, Will giving you crap doesn't mean he is a bad person to make deals with. One has nothing to do with the other

has nothing to do with whether the moron sends to syd. If someone got on syd, i wouldn't even act like they were alive, no matter what
he had i wanted. honor among men, which obviously many many people here have no clue about.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Just so you know, invading someone's thread with irrelevant information is a dick move.

gilmo, ahole or not an ahole, please make up your freaking mind. hamilton should have been booted years ago, but youd rather
have garbage posting on your site? you know damn well i never started any of this crap, so be a stand up guy or shut up.
being two faced isnt helping anything.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
gilmo, ahole or not an ahole, please make up your freaking mind. hamilton should have been booted years ago, but youd rather
have garbage posting on your site? you know damn well i never started any of this crap, so be a stand up guy or shut up.

Trolling a thread is what you did. If you were worried about your close friend, send him a PM.

Dont post in this thread again.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.

Shall I keep going?

What about the Strasburg you committed to buy from me? I even pulled it off Ebay because you said you would buy it, I never heard from you again even after a couple of PMs that I know you got. To bad you cost me $22.00 because I forgot Ebay charges now to pull auctions early if you have more pulled more than one in a month. Lesson learned.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

You have a very narrow view of support. When you do good things like your big bowman breaks im all for it. When you pop in someones thread, no matter who it is, unsolicited I am against it. Please refrain from interrupting hobby threads with personal beefs and I ask that people do the same for you.

Members online

Latest posts