Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SATURDAY MORNING THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good day all. I have a question for the MT. Hope I can describe my question well. In regards to 1998 Donruss checklist cards. A player is on from and a checklist is on back. If I am looking at the player and I turn the card to look at the back 180 degrees should the checklist be upright or will it be upside down? I have a card being delivered which the seller described what I intermitted as being an error because the checklist on back was upside down. I just wanted to know if that's how they came or this is indeed wrong. Hope I explained this okay.
image-117.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice one Zach. I'm taking some baseball to the game. Hoping to get Butler, Gray, Story, Herrera and some royals guys on em.

I'm jealous! I really wish that there was a minor league team closer to me as I would be going all the time

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I'm jealous! I really wish that there was a minor league team closer to me as I would be going all the time

It's a two hour drive, so don't be jealous lol. It's just as close to go see the Royals, but one Royals ticket is the same as the whole family's Drillers tickets. Plus, I'm infatuated with minor league baseball and prospects.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
It's a two hour drive, so don't be jealous lol. It's just as close to go see the Royals, but one Royals ticket is the same as the whole family's Drillers tickets. Plus, I'm infatuated with minor league baseball and prospects.

The closest team for me would be Colorado Sky Sox, which is further than Denver. Its over 4 hours to Colorado Springs. Then there's Omaha which is 5-6 hours the opposite direction

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] can you guys PM me your address? I found a few random goodies while going through a junk box that I know you two will appreciate more than I.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Checking in, not much action here since I posted last ;)
Going to get a belt, spark plugs and do an oil change on my truck. Finish up gathering paperwork and payments for softball. Should be a busy but productive afternoon

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
City had the "city wife cleanup" today. They bring in a bunch of dumpster for people to have stuff hauled off. It was such a blessing. I've had demo scrap stacked on the concrete slab forever, because I had no clue where to take. Made four loads in the truck today, and it's all gone. It's that time of year to get back on the remodeling projects. These are my priorities this spring/summer

Front porch coming down, new one going up.

Front half of the kitchen floor coming out, new one going in. Floor joists and all. This will suck as I'll have to carefully remove cabinets, plumbing and find a place for fridge/stove.

Awning and deck being built into the back of the house.

Going to be a busy time, but the joys of building your house how you want it are far more satisfying than buying something. I'll be sure to share pics, as I work on these projects.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
City had the "city wife cleanup" today. They bring in a bunch of dumpster for people to have stuff hauled off. It was such a blessing. I've had demo scrap stacked on the concrete slab forever, because I had no clue where to take. Made four loads in the truck today, and it's all gone. It's that time of year to get back on the remodeling projects. These are my priorities this spring/summer

Front porch coming down, new one going up.

Front half of the kitchen floor coming out, new one going in. Floor joists and all. This will suck as I'll have to carefully remove cabinets, plumbing and find a place for fridge/stove.

Awning and deck being built into the back of the house.

Going to be a busy time, but the joys of building your house how you want it are far more satisfying than buying something. I'll be sure to share pics, as I work on these projects.

Sounds like fun! That's what I do on the side. One friend of mine I've worked on 4 different houses/business for. Hopefully this fall he takes my advice and replaces his entire restaurants kitchen floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.