Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1998 Donruss Crusade Red limited to 25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
You need the Crusade hookups? I am your supplier. We meet behind the Red Lobster to deal reds, and behind the Bed, Bath, and Beyond to deal greens/purps.

Got mo Vaughn stashed away? I won't be meeting behind any horrible building though, FYI.

chadgwynn

Jun 13, 2011
I've bought a couple things from him. It's difficult, if its.a graded item forget it, pricing is ridiculous, he's got an amazing amount of awesome stuff but I don't know how he intends to make money, he's pricing himself out of the market on 90% of his inventory.

Yeah I know, wonderful stuff. He pays top dollar and appears to hope to sell 10 big items a month apparently. Lol. I mean I’d pay good
Money for his graded 10 but when you buy a card for $333 and are not a collector, I mean his best offer to me was $1,500. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah I know, wonderful stuff. He pays top dollar and appears to hope to sell 10 big items a month apparently. Lol. I mean I’d pay good
Money for his graded 10 but when you buy a card for $333 and are not a collector, I mean his best offer to me was $1,500. Lol

I wouldn't pay any extra for a 10 (if we are talking about Crusades)

From my examination Crusades are terribly misgraded from PSA... especially the centering. The gap in the lion tail curvature should be equal on each side yet there are examples so imbalanced that one side is missing completely, yet still a 10! :eek: (there is a Tejada green by Snowmobiles with this feature) For me the only perk to having a graded Crusade sent to me was knowing it wouldn't be mail damaged.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
This is one of those sets that is above the curve for value against other comparable cards. If all 130 cards in the set were in the same product, that's one thing, but having the checklist spread over a dozen products or whatever means those cards are actually a lot rarer on a per-box basis.

Plus the whole bankruptcy issue that summer just adds fuel to the popularity.

Members online