Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUMP DAY October 15th 2014 Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
To thrive in life you need three bones. A wishbone. A backbone. And a funny bone.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas.

Congrats [MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION] sometimes I wonder if my wife and I will make it to 10 lol

Go Royals. One more for the sweep, and the O's are throwing out they're worst SP. Let's go 4 and O's

Anymore folks up for MTSS? Haven't seen any PM's and the last few days have been busy as heck, so haven't gotten to watch the MT closely. Here's the current list, I have.

CatdaddysCards
Ashburn Alley
michaelstepper
chashawk
Gracecollector

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Got the card collecting blah's. Basically getting bored with it for right now. I only collect 1 player and some of 1 team. Maybe its because my team is in it's off season?

Glad the Giants beat the cards last night. The Royals are showing they have the stuff to win.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Happy National Grouch Day. Be as grumpy as you want.

Looks like KC is for real. I keep thinking they are going to wake up, but they are still living the dream. Good for them.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Congrats Danny

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Didn't sleep well at all last night. Couldn't fall asleep, then I kept waking up, and when I woke up for good, I felt like crap. My sinuses are draining to my throat, so my throat is sore and I feel like I could sleep all day. I was half tempted to skip a couple of classes today, but decided I better get to them since I have to volunteer at Jump Rope for Heart later today

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Its a good thing that I woke up and got ready when I did. I have no water pressure at all now. The only problem is, I found that out after I used the restroom :lol:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning everyone.
No ambition today at all.

Keep getting low ball offers on my ebay listings, which are right where similar or same items have sold at recently. But people keep sending at 50% off or more.
Then I throw offers out to people at last sale or slighty higher and get denied with no counter offer. Amazing

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's part of my reason for not wanting to sell on eBay, that and the fees get crazy. But that's also what tends to keep me from selling on forums because I have to price stuff at a fraction of past eBay sales. I've been wanting to sell quite a few things the last few weeks, but can't get around to posting them because I know I'll get lowball offers or get killed by fees

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning folks.

Congrats Danny!

I have a funny story related to anniversaries. The professor walks into class a couple minutes early and starts fiddling with the computer. Once class starts, he proceeds to tell us that it was an anniversary "of sorts" for him, the day that he met his wife. Since we had a fruitful discussion last period, he wanted to reward us by showing us a picture of them when they met.

He also noted that he was wearing the exact same shirt he wore that day 15 years ago and he wanted our opinions of that.

Anyway...

Watching the ESR than studying for a couple hours. Yippie.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] I know you thought my 2013 Ginter HOFer collection was cool, I'm hoping that I'll be adding number 7 soon with Fergie Jenkins having a private signing at $10 per card, and I have changed my signature up to display my current Ginter HOFers

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
@TBTwinsFan I know you thought my 2013 Ginter HOFer collection was cool, I'm hoping that I'll be adding number 7 soon with Fergie Jenkins having a private signing at $10 per card, and I have changed my signature up to display my current Ginter HOFers

Don't know if you are a member of SCN but Tom Orr has some signed 2013 Ginters of Bob Gibson ($25), Jim Palmer ($20), Bill Mazeroski ($20) and Frank Thomas ($35)

Members online