Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Autographed Unknown Signature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kshof

Jul 30, 2009
Arkansaw
I won this ball in a local auction last week. Can anyone ID this signature? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kirby
Kshof

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 17

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Looks like Cliff Floyd to me. From the looks of his not-rushed baseball signature he typically adds his jersey number. But here are two examples on a baseball that look pretty similar to yours:

s-l1600.jpg

cliff-floyd-hand-signed-autographed-major-league-baseball-plus-ud-rookie-card240-t5173329-1600.jpg

Last edited:

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I'd go with Cliff Floyd. There's no tall letter after the "F" in Figgins that would warrant the high curl. Plus, there's a dot on the first name...also wouldn't exist in "Chone".

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I'd go with Cliff Floyd. There's no tall letter after the "F" in Figgins that would warrant the high curl. Plus, there's a dot on the first name...also wouldn't exist in "Chone".

Yep, the "L" swoop on the OP's baseball is what keeps it from looking like Figgins.