Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super easy way to post images on the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to do this in, but thought this would help people tons.

It seems like a chore to post pictures on forums, so unless the picture is already on my website, I typically don't do it. I discovered a new method that is the quickest and easiest that I've found so far!

Step 1: Look at anything on your screen that you want a picture of and press the print screen button on your keyboard.

Step 2: Go snaggy.com and press ctrl+v. Crop it there and save.

Step 3: Copy the url and paste it here inside of the [ img ] [ /img] tags (don't put spaces).

Here is an example that took me literally 15 seconds!

BpJxOY.jpg

I hope this helps folks overcome the difficulty in posting pictures here!

ramunc89

May 20, 2015
If I wanted to post a video can that be done or do I need to have a website link for people to go to view? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Jeff

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mouschi

May 18, 2012
If I wanted to post a video can that be done or do I need to have a website link for people to go to view? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Jeff

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good question! I'm not sure about videos.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
All I do is tap any picture to save it to my phone's photo album. Then to put it in a post, I click the picture icon above the post, hit the upload button, and done. Takes a few seconds.

mouschi

May 18, 2012
You have to have a url to point you though using the icon.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Maybe I am the last guy on earth using a desktop computer and not a phone to roam the internet most of the time. You can use either a URL or upload from your computer. not sure how it looks it you are just using a phone though.Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 11.41.45 PM.png

mouschi

May 18, 2012
One thing the site I mentioned does is that you can screen shot something and crop without the need to use a graphics editor or save to your computer first. Sonetimes that can be a pain.

Members online