Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Give from Big Bad @domino2012 !! From the December Birthday group. couldn't ask for a cooler card.

EthierPCScans584.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Not much, just building a marble run with C. You?

Work and training. In the midst of a serious cut phase. Body fat is around 8% right now and working my ass off to get it to 6%. Not going to compete, but want to be at competition shape.

Also ordered another historical autograph pack. The last one had Mantle and looks amazing. Odds are slim, but there are lots of other good names (Williams, Dimaggio, Reese, Musial)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
I like these ones too. And you are right one more 1/1.

Total Ethier 1/1's = 28 with one sitting in Redemption Status.

Dayum! The wood 1/1 right? That will be a very nice card. If all goes as planned I will be attending my first Natty this year in Chicago :) It is the same week as my birthday and I plan on bringing plenty of funds to find some nice stuff.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Dayum! The wood 1/1 right? That will be a very nice card. If all goes as planned I will be attending my first Natty this year in Chicago :) It is the same week as my birthday and I plan on bringing plenty of funds to find some nice stuff.

Yes Sir on the Wood.

I hope you have a great time man! I was thinking about it, but doesn't look like it will pan out.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
There is a Ray Mancini trunks card on ebay I need that is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overpriced. It's a $20 card at best and his BIN BO is $99. I offered $30 and was auto-declined. Sucks.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Max got paid and it will ship tomorrow. Now he just needs to decide on what he wants to do.

Congrats to Max on the sale. For what it's worth, I like the way you're handling this with him. Letting him decide what he wants to do with that large a sum of money, is a great way to teach/learn good decision making. Kudo's to you, sir!

Give from Big Bad @domino2012 !! From the December Birthday group. couldn't ask for a cooler card.

EthierPCScans584.jpg

Diggin' the plate, sir!

Jealous of your planned trip to the Natty. I'll have a birthday of my own so that part doesn't bother me.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts