Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

••••••••••Friday Morning Thread••••••••••

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Couldn't sleep. Woke up at 2:15. Going to be a long day of OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkd

Last edited:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Morning all. Today is National Tooth Fairy Day. I guess it is a good day to lose a tooth.

Bummed about the Topps Chrome checklist. But, not much I can do about it.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Doing some laundry hopefully this morning before I go to class. After class I have a few errands that I have to run.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I am bummed b/c I have a pretty large pre order. Hope I get lucky.

Good luck when it shows up. I was really disappointed by the checklist and then odds are horrible for hobby. It makes me wonder what the jumbo odds are going to look like

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Big day today as it is our 5yr wedding anniversary... No big plans tho, just going out to dinner at one of our favorite brewpubs... Too bad she can't drink, haha!

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Big day today as it is our 5yr wedding anniversary... No big plans tho, just going out to dinner at one of our favorite brewpubs... Too bad she can't drink, haha!

Congrats on the anniversary and on have a designated driver!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Happy anniversary!

Just got done with class for the day, its nice to have the first week done. Now 15 more until Christmas break :lol: I'm gonna try to write up a couple of TTM requests real quick since the mail at the PO gets picked up a little after 2 I believe. I hate living in a town that doesn't do the sorting themselves. It travels about 4 hours to be sorted. So if I went to mail something in town here, it would travel 8 hours round trip or so before it gets delivered 10 blocks away

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] it literally took me 5 minutes to get beyond your post....
Congrats [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION]!! Have a fun time

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks for all the well wishes guys, leaving work now means I don't get home til 730 which means dinner after 8/830 by the time I shower and we drive there :/

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Prepping for my first Fantasy Draft.

This one's tough because it counts return yards and individual Defensive players...

Members online

Latest posts