Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow... People are really this dumb???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I posted something about it in the MT but yeah, never doubt the stupid choices made by the general Public when something becomes collectible.

The normally $25-30 Michael Phelps FOTG auto soared to near $800-1000 during his record breaking '08 Olympics. ::facepalm::

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
I posted something about it in the MT but yeah, never doubt the stupid choices made by the general Public when something becomes collectible.

The normally $25-30 Michael Phelps FOTG auto soared to near $800-1000 during his record breaking '08 Olympics. ::facepalm::

I remember selling the BASE Non-Auto version of the Phelps card for around $100 back then...

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Value just dropped as they lost tonight, lol. Hopefully, for the buyer she is a future star for the womens UCONN womens basketball team. But that is a long shot. I wish she had been put on the cover of SI right before the Tenn. game.:D

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The only stupid thing I see here is someone named their kid Mo'Ne.
Idiots.
Why? It's a pretty name for a girl with a unique spelling, pronounced like the French artist Monet.
It's not pronounced like Money like some people think.

It's a hell of a lot better name than Yadier.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

Hell, I've been looking to acquire one of those Phelps cards for a while now and people still want three bills for them. Otherwise, I'd own one or two. I'm hoping they come back down to $100 or so but with him not having a whole lot of certified autos, it may not happen.

Members online

Latest posts