Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Washington Members: Factoria Square Show Tomorrow.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I am going to try and make it early this time! Anyone else planning on going?

Factoria Mall4055 Factoria Mall S.E.
Bellevue, Washington
Zip:98006
40-FreeRon Oakden
Phone:206-533-2009
BBCM,BHK,BSCM
Jul 11 2015 Sat 10AM-04PM

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I am going to try and make it early this time! Anyone else planning on going?

Factoria Mall4055 Factoria Mall S.E.
Bellevue, Washington
Zip:98006
40-FreeRon Oakden
Phone:206-533-2009
BBCM,BHK,BSCMJul 11 2015 Sat 10AM-04PM

haven't been to Bellevue in ages, would love to go but too short notice :(

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Is this a complete card show or multipurpose?
Mostly cards, there are some other things intermingled usually, though.
[MENTION=6641]Ghumbs[/MENTION], [MENTION=1802]Pinbreaker[/MENTION], [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION], [MENTION=4047]mrmopar[/MENTION], [MENTION=7804]Dilferules[/MENTION], [MENTION=3314]seahawks4ever[/MENTION], [MENTION=2006]Moonlight Graham[/MENTION], [MENTION=2409]EmeraldRain[/MENTION], [MENTION=6984]slaneyjason[/MENTION], [MENTION=10319]EDGARMARTINEZcollector[/MENTION], [MENTION=1764]Matsuicollector[/MENTION], [MENTION=3065]CollectorsCorner[/MENTION], [MENTION=4067]Superhuskiefan1[/MENTION]
Let's meet in the usual place? Nordstrom's Rack, Aisle 7 near the women's sweaters and overcoats...

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I suppose if I really wanted to go, I'd obtain a schedule and set myself a reminder, but it wouldn't hurt if those going would offer a thread reminder more than 1 day before the show (hint, hint). Shows for me were always kind of spur of the moment though, so if I was not in a mindset to go, then I probably wouldn't drag myself out on short notice. I find very little that interests me in my price ranges to warrant the drive time now days.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Mostly cards, there are some other things intermingled usually, though.
@Ghumbs, @Pinbreaker, @metallicalex777, @mrmopar, @Dilferules, @seahawks4ever, @Moonlight Graham, @EmeraldRain, @slaneyjason, @EDGARMARTINEZcollector, @Matsuicollector, @CollectorsCorner, @Superhuskiefan1
Let's meet in the usual place? Nordstrom's Rack, Aisle 7 near the women's sweaters and overcoats...

I went to one there a few months ago and the amount of stuff I found didn't make the drive worth it to me (I hate driving anywhere, ha). Sadly I forgot about the last one they had in Auburn, which is only ten minutes from my house.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Does anyone know about the Baseball Card Shop in Puyallup? It appears that it has closed :/

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I tried calling and stopping by today but no answer and it was dark. I'm on his mailing list and didn't read anything about it. But it looked like his spot was up for lease on the sign.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
That's odd

For those that went to the show, how did you do? I waited and waited and waited for 2 dealers to set up and neither really did. Both had boxes by there feet but didn't want people to look at the because they weren't price and in one guys case possibly not for sale.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
That's odd

For those that went to the show, how did you do? I waited and waited and waited for 2 dealers to set up and neither really did. Both had boxes by there feet but didn't want people to look at the because they weren't price and in one guys case possibly not for sale.

There was actually a lot of "boxes" to go through. I am always surprised by how many guys just have "boxes" of cards, many not barely even organized. Some good stuff, a lot of prospects, some crap all mixed together in top loaders. They're fun to go through for a while, but I get bored easilly. I never make it all the way through. I picked up a couple Gwynns I needed, commons. My favorite table is the guy with the vintage, and he has that 90% off box. He has binders full of rookies. I spend a lot of time going through those. It's fun. He gives great deals, too. Wish I had more money! :)

Jun 27, 2013
Seattle, WA
I ended up doing pretty well going through the low end boxes. Picked up 150 serial #d and prospects (Correa, Buxton, Urias, etc.) from one guy for 0.10 each. Picked up another 75 cards, mostly rookie cards (Ichiro, Posey, etc) and name player relics (Glavine, Larkin, Winfield, Carter, Pedroia, Chipper, etc) and 20 A&G relics for about 0.60 each. Picked up a nice Barry Sanders Score RC for $10 from the same guy.

Members online