Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants Vs Cardinals NLCS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Giants always play the STL tough.At least they have a legitimate ace against the Giants this time.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I've watched the Giants all year and without Pagan they're a total different team, especially offensively. I hope they can pull this off and bring another ring home to the bay but that offensive can't continue to struggle like they did against the Nats.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Should be a good series. I wonder if we should drop Carpenter to the 3 or 4 spot? No Seriously?
He is on fire right now. However if we do they may just pitch around him. I have no idea where
all this power came from. I love it a leadoff man with some Rickey pop.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. A giants team or cardinal team will be in the WS for the 5th straight season.

I do hope the cards win to end the damn giants season.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
" Should be a good series"
BULL S Hit! I am so sick of these 2 teams I will not watch this series at all! I am not the only one. Read a poll that the Cards have become the most hated MLB team taking the place of the Yankees because their fans are the most arrogant in baseball. Sounds about right to me. Btw the Giants ranked 2ND!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
"
Should be a good series"
BULL S Hit! I am so sick of these 2 teams I will not watch this series at all! I am not the only one. Read a poll that the Cards have become the most hated MLB team taking the place of the Yankees because their fans are the most arrogant in baseball. Sounds about right to me. Btw the Giants ranked 2ND!

Most hated team in this playoff pool is what it was.

Enjoy the offseason.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Is it Will Leitch and Deadspins fault that the Cardinals have become the most hated? Or is it envy? Or is it comments like mine right here?

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
" Should be a good series"
Agreed. Living in the Bay Area I'm getting tired of the narrative. You can't be scrappy all the time.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
When the Red Sox and Yankees were seemingly winning the World Series every year they were called "arrogant" too.Haters gonna hate.Enjoy your sitcom reruns.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Im sure MLB wants no part of a KC vs StL world series because of the lack of TV ratings it would get. MLB wants KC or Baltimore vs San Fran because of the larger TV markets. They want KC because they're the cinderella team.

Go SF-Giants!

Anybody but the cardinals!

Fordman

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Agreed. Living in the Bay Area I'm getting tired of the narrative. You can't be scrappy all the time.
I too am from near the bay area. Seeing all these Giants fans come out of the woodworks when they make a postseason is so annoying. Most can name Posey, Sandoval, Lincecum and thats about it. I would have to say Giants are some of the most annoying fans in baseball. Yeah good job you made the postseason. Act like you've been there before not like some childish pricks.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
58th largest city, with 22 largest media reach.

LOL thats what you use to back up your stats? Look at the reach of the team. They have one of the stronger fanbases. Albeit not at the same level as NYY, Boston, LAD and Angels, they are in the second tier along with the Cubs, Mets, Rangers teams like that.

Definitely not a small market team but not a large market team either.

Look at team payroll and look at how much the team brings in. Its not "small."

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I hope the Giants and Cardinals have a great series. As a Giants fan and season ticketholder, I hate all the bandwagon fans that popped up after the 2010 season. Do you know how many tickets I ended up eating during the 2010 season because I wasn't able to sell them? I understand why people hate the SF Giants fan base, but as a diehard fan and season ticketholder, it's always just the most ignorant and annoying ones that get your attention.

Good luck Cardinals - and may the best team win!

Members online

Latest posts