Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^Sunday Morning Thread^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Friday night while set up at stadium elderly man with a cane comes over and we talk baseball . " I was rookie of the year 1962 " he says .
So I ask his name and an auto . signed ROY TOM TRESH . So when I get home I look him up ------- DIED eight years ago .
I did close table later to take G/S and get a picture with him . We looked everywhere not to be found . Even asked others to help look .
So I got an auto from a ghost .He did look like oldest picture of him I could find. Picture of auto will follow after I unload van .
Saturday night I made almost as much before game as all Friday . Four nights to go this season .

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
This your ride Barry?

214d7760d66adfaadc7600973c78ff74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Friday night while set up at stadium elderly man with a cane comes over and we talk baseball . " I was rookie of the year 1962 " he says .
So I ask his name and an auto . signed ROY TOM TRESH . So when I get home I look him up ------- DIED eight years ago .
I did close table later to take G/S and get a picture with him . We looked everywhere not to be found . Even asked others to help look .
So I got an auto from a ghost .He did look like oldest picture of him I could find. Picture of auto will follow after I unload van .
Saturday night I made almost as much before game as all Friday . Four nights to go this season .

Dont want to show my age but, i remember him playing left field at yankee stadium. was pretty good to.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Morning ... anyone know where PMs can be found on new app ?

Also [MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION] , a friend of mine in grade school won one of those in a contest back in the day. We rolled out in that to his birthday event.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online