Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Topps Tribute Hits Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
That Kershaw/Koufax should be epic. But's it looks like garbage.

I have had a few autos with them being signed with a thick gauge pen and have sold them all off. They all look horrible and I am not sure why Topps continues to send these thick gauge pens to signers.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
According to topps Facebook there is going to be a statement later on regarding the issues with Tribute.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I'd say the first person that signed in silver definitely didn't. Maybe the other followed suit. As bad as that card looks, imagine it with one silver and one blue signature. *shudders*

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I have had a few autos with them being signed with a thick gauge pen and have sold them all off. They all look horrible and I am not sure why Topps continues to send these thick gauge pens to signers.

Those Staedlers (not stabilos like the idiot topps guy says) are really good for signing glossy cards and not streaking. Cards don't need to be prepped if signed in staedlers like they would if signed in blue sharpie. While they're good in that nature, the tips don't last long at all..especially if the player pushes hard at all while signing the tip will disappear and you'll get a real thick signature.

Members online

Latest posts