Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Probably the oddest ban in FCB history.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Another black eye for Harrison
070717_Harrison_Benson.gif

See, here is the problem. I know miggy asks for XXXX, but posting an injured childs picture is pretty sick and IMO not an appropriate response. I know I'm sometimes mixed up in peppery conversations and the like, but this just isn't right. Ban him, don't ban him, thats for the Capt and Pharis to decide but that picture should never be allowed here. Pharis posted the other day to not troll a troll. That's what this is.

Posting that picture over and over again is trash, IMO.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
See, here is the problem. I know miggy asks for XXXX, but posting an injured childs picture is pretty sick and IMO not an appropriate response. I know I'm sometimes mixed up in peppery conversations and the like, but this just isn't right. Ban him, don't ban him, thats for the Capt and Pharis to decide but that picture should never be allowed here. Pharis posted the other day to not troll a troll. That's what this is.

Posting that picture over and over again is trash, IMO.

That pic was first posted by miggy.

Pretty sure he dosen't care. If he does I can remove it.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I'm 100% certain he doesn't care but that doesn't change the intent of the original post of the picture in the thread. I trolled padresfan off of picking on kids and I got called out on it. I thought I was helping the overall cause and here are people not only trolling a troll but hitting below the belt. Your site, your rules and I'm happy to live within them, but Capt. this just isn't right.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
I'm 100% certain he doesn't care but that doesn't change the intent of the original post of the picture in the thread. I trolled padresfan off of picking on kids and I got called out on it. I thought I was helping the overall cause and here are people not only trolling a troll but hitting below the belt. Your site, your rules and I'm happy to live within them, but Capt. this just isn't right.

If the person depicted in the image does not care and isn't a kid anymore I am not sure what your argument is.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Miggy can take it. You know that Capt and that's what makes Miggy such an effective troll. He gets grown men's shorts all bunged up over basically nothing. The beauty of his trolling is that he can take it back, he doesn't care. But just because he can take it and first posted that picture doesn't mean some rando guy should come along and post his picture as a "below the belt" attempt at a troll. That's all I'm saying

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Miggy cracks me up. His randomness is hardly cause for a ban.... Good grief. how could anyone take x random post on a chat so seriously. Did people really cry to the warden because their civil rights were violated?? Oh, I see, Miggy doesn't look like all the other posters, or doesn't say all the same things, or have the same sense of humor??? Anc you are Want him banned for that. That's as ridiculous as Tim Raines being a Hall of Fame player... Don't like what he says- ignore, unfriend, whatever. [MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION], you barely choose any battles, and that's one you choose? [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION], seriously? You let one guy bother you that much?? Miggy is a good guy. He is just as important to this forum as anyone else.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
I personally dont mind what hes doing, but ive got about 40 reports from unique members that say its annoying.

Thats the only reason for the action. He stopped after I asked him to, so hes cool with me.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
True that Capt. Keep on Clint, your post was very funny and I look forward to the next time you get trolled by Miggy and your only retort is making fun of a child getting hit in the face with a ball.

Members online

Latest posts