Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race to Thanksgiving 1989 Topps Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Hello Gents

This is the official thread for the 1989 Topps TTM project. I will mail out six packs to each participant.

List of rules:

Each participant will be mailed 6 packs of 1989 Topps. I will donate these packs from my collection. These are unopened original wax packs. Each pack contains 15 cards, for a total of 90 cards each. This project will begin on the 24th of June, I will mail out all packs four days prior. No one, including me, is to mail cards out prior to the 24th of June.

Upon receipt, post scans or pictures of the cards you got out of your packs in this thread.
Whenever you get a success, post the date sent, date received and scan/picture in this thread. I will updated the thread accordingly.
You may get your cards signed by any means possible...IP, TTM, Private Signings, Card Shows....any and all are acceptable.
Previous successes are not allowed. Only cards pulled from these packs are fair game (honor system)

Project ends on Thanksgiving, 2013.

The following are the players this round.

FINAL SCORE

@dano7____________________26/90
@BenG76___________________26/90
@muskiesfan________________21/90
@MansGame________________19/90
@Lancemountain_____________13/90
@MrMet____________________10/90
@Sly_______________________3/90
@gojacks63_________________1/90
@goldenegg1

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just realized I'll be getting a late start on this, I leave for vacation that weekend, oh well, just means I'll have to try all the harder

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I've been getting a little bored with TTMing, so this sounds like a fun way to get back in. I'll start printing up envelopes now:) Thanks for a GREAT idea.
DANNY

gojacks63

Jan 23, 2013
Could I still participate for the fun of it? I have no way to post pictures since my scanner broke.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hmmmm I haven't done TTM since the late '90s but why not, I'll give it a go. I'm in.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Hey, free packs of cards no matter what! [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] is hooking us up, let's get this filled up

DieselTheCollected

May 24, 2013
Janesville, WI
If you're still looking for people to participate I will it sound really cool! I just have never done TTM before and dont want to take a spot from someone who really wants to do this!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm still waiting on one person that I emailed an invite too

I am in no way trying to rush you, but are we still going to start on June 15? It honestly does not matter, I just thought I would check. If you want to continue to wait on your friend, I am sure no one has a problem with it. We all just appreciate the fun contest.

Members online