Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Race To Easter 1976 SSPC Project>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I think the first return was the first return and good for him to get it IP to speed it up... nailed 9 points for the first card and I think the rest of us are just chasing the leader board at this point. That's my opinion.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Got home and was so happy to see one of my return envelopes had arrived.. I excitedly ripped it open to see.... Rollie Fingers asking for $15 :(

Didn't know he had a fee.. Figured free HOFer was too good to be true, but didn't see anything about a fee when I looked

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
On the board and with facial hair and mean sideburns:

Charlie Spike (+ signed note card)

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390872852.111815.jpg

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Got two in today

Whitey Herzog
Herzog_zps00ce2c13.jpg

Doug Bird - also rockin the stashe
bird_zps6605363c.jpg

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Got one in today with a funny story.. I forgot we were doing this and I had sent to Jon Matlack a week or two before we started this, then I got a card for him in this, so I didn't want to send again so quick, so I wrote it out and addressed it as my brother in law, he just texted me this picture of it

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390949747.261092.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Got one in today with a funny story.. I forgot we were doing this and I had sent to Jon Matlack a week or two before we started this, then I got a card for him in this, so I didn't want to send again so quick, so I wrote it out and addressed it as my brother in law, he just texted me this picture of it

View attachment 29359
Point to your brother-in-law:)
DANNY

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Congrats! Now that it's got it's claws in you, it's a hard habit to break, but damn fun too!

Ha yeah now that I got a success.. It has me feeling like I want to a.) Mail out the rest and b.) start working on my own!

I just need to figure out "how" to write.. Since I'm new I feel like I need a write a thought out 1 page letter basically exaggerating my fandom like trying to prove I'm a fan when I may or may not be, being over polite/lightweight begging, and rambling about appreciation

I don't know if it's ok to pretty much just straight up ask for an autograph? I don't know if that's considered rude or hurts the chance of a success?

To me it's worth it to write a page if I have to but it does make it quite tedious and sometimes turns me off to getting more done

Members online

Latest posts