Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I totally understand and agree with the logic. However, I have bunt coins that I've horded. I haven't spent a dime on the app. I gotta spend the coins on something. What do you think of bunt finest vs other bunt options? If I gotta spend the coins somewhere, is finest a decent investment or is something else probably worth more on bunt?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

What's the risk if its free? I usually check eBay sold items before I open things to see if I can make real money for real cards

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
It depends also on if you play the contests. You could spend the coins pulling certain high-Boost inserts and/or melding for even higher Boosts.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
One pack!
dc8a42de08342250da1bc237b9659680.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Start hitting TapJoy hard! For a mere 12,000,000 coins you can a Thor auto card personalised to you!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
They started at 30,000,000 I think? Said they'd keep dropping the price until they were sold out but I wonder if anyone bought at the start

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Start hitting TapJoy hard! For a mere 12,000,000 coins you can a Thor auto card personalised to you!

Haha, yeah, I got him TTM for real...and he won't even be at the ASG anymore, wonder what they do now...

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
After 2 weeks of no contact, a buyer of 2 of my cards on ebay, still would not respond with his username so I could send his digital cards. I politely sent reminders to do so but never heard from him. I finally cancelled the sales and refunded the money. I'm worried he'll get on there and give me negatives, but hopefully I can get Ebay to remove them if it happens. In case anyone else would like to block this buyer, his username is coyale.tajei

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
After 2 weeks of no contact, a buyer of 2 of my cards on ebay, still would not respond with his username so I could send his digital cards. I politely sent reminders to do so but never heard from him. I finally cancelled the sales and refunded the money. I'm worried he'll get on there and give me negatives, but hopefully I can get Ebay to remove them if it happens. In case anyone else would like to block this buyer, his username is coyale.tajei

I'm going through the exact same thing right now

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'm going through the exact same thing right now

It's frustrating. I understand if someone makes a mistake and doesn't realize it's a digital card. I have no problem canceling the transaction and relisting, but don't just go mia for weeks.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Very excited. I'll be meeting Noah Syndergaard on monday thanks to Topps Bunt. I was wandering around MLB Fanfest when I saw a tweet of them saying who wanted to meet Thor. I went to the booth and got a golden ticket. I'll share pictures in two days :D

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Very excited. I'll be meeting Noah Syndergaard on monday thanks to Topps Bunt. I was wandering around MLB Fanfest when I saw a tweet of them saying who wanted to meet Thor. I went to the booth and got a golden ticket. I'll share pictures in two days :D

Jealous!

Edit to add: don't make him sign too much, his arm is already fatigued ;)

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

Awesome Arturo!!!!! Good for you man, congrats! Give us another full recap of the AS festivities

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada

I would hope that ebay would side with you, since tou've made repeated attempts to complete the transaction and the buyer seems to have just walked away from it. Hope it works out for you.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Does eBay make you physically send something for Bunt cards? I know with like digital downloads and stuff and they don't accept emailing codes, etc. just wondering how that affects Bunt cards

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Does eBay make you physically send something for Bunt cards? I know with like digital downloads and stuff and they don't accept emailing codes, etc. just wondering how that affects Bunt cards

I remember back in the day, like a year or two ago it was an auction for a paper clip and a bunt card, but I'm not sure anymore.. [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] sells a lot of bunt on eBay so maybe he can chime in

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

I do sell a lot and have never sent anything physical. I'm old school though and assume since I wouldn't scam anyone, no one would scam me. So far I've had one order canceled after a guy claimed his little brother made the bid....

Members online