Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
^Congrats! I saw that listing and the card shown definitely looked like a grand finale. glad you were able to snag it and add it to the collection

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Added a couple of nice Lofton's to the collection. All of these popped up the past week or so which I thought was kind of odd, but happy to have them. Missed a '97 Precious Metals by a couple bucks unfortunately.

'98 Atomic /100

'99 Atomic /100

'98 /100

And a big one off the list

'99 Immaculate Perception /25

I love those Bowman's Best Atomics! Glad that Immaculate Perception was able to find a good home. I picked it up at the National ;)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
^Congrats! I saw that listing and the card shown definitely looked like a grand finale. glad you were able to snag it and add it to the collection

Congrats to you too, your Post was a Winner in our "Random Posts" contest!

You've won $1 free FCB Bucks and it will be added to your Total with the weekly update later this morning...

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Got my 1998 Leaf R&S 12-pack box in today; only $35 dlvd, cheapest I've ever seen! I could rip this stuff all day, even if just for the slim chance of pulling that Glaus RC. Think I did well:

Base SPs: Rusty Greer TLU, Roy Halladay, Randy Winn, Ivan Rodriguez TLU, Billy McMillon, Ken Caminiti TLU
True Blue: Craig Biggio TLU, Jeremi Gonzalez
Crosstraining: Alex Rodriguez
Freshman Orientation: Kevin Millwood
Great American Heroes: Ken Griffey Jr.
MVP: Cal Ripken
Standing Ovations: Roger Clemens
Ticket Masters: Ben Grieve/Jason Giambi

I can't think of a product from the entire decade of the 90's that, for a fairly reasonable amount of money, makes for a more fun break and provides a better return than 1998 Leaf R&S.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
You can get the blaster retail boxes of that stuff for reasonably cheap in comparison to most of the 98 boxes. Must have been fun. No longevities though?

Got my 1998 Leaf R&S 12-pack box in today; only $35 dlvd, cheapest I've ever seen! I could rip this stuff all day, even if just for the slim chance of pulling that Glaus RC. Think I did well:

Base SPs: Rusty Greer TLU, Roy Halladay, Randy Winn, Ivan Rodriguez TLU, Billy McMillon, Ken Caminiti TLU
True Blue: Craig Biggio TLU, Jeremi Gonzalez
Crosstraining: Alex Rodriguez
Freshman Orientation: Kevin Millwood
Great American Heroes: Ken Griffey Jr.
MVP: Cal Ripken
Standing Ovations: Roger Clemens
Ticket Masters: Ben Grieve/Jason Giambi

I can't think of a product from the entire decade of the 90's that, for a fairly reasonable amount of money, makes for a more fun break and provides a better return than 1998 Leaf R&S.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Quick 90s insert question... do the 1996 Pinnacle Fanfest cards have a "Red Foil" variation. I have only seen them in the standard gold foil but heard from a buddy of mine he had seen one where the foil and name on the card was red. Any info would be great! Thanks.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Quick 90s insert question... do the 1996 Pinnacle Fanfest cards have a "Red Foil" variation. I have only seen them in the standard gold foil but heard from a buddy of mine he had seen one where the foil and name on the card was red. Any info would be great! Thanks.

I know some were inserted with no foil, haven't heard about any red ones. not to say there aren't any I am not sure about that.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008

possibly mixed up with the 97' Score??

$_57.JPG

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
This might be fun to watch if the collector going after the set doesn't have it. I know he had a copy of the /1 and /2 giving him the only chance to complete it. He gave me a very nice premium on my A. Jones.

99 EX Derek Jeter /9

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts