Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3X Ebay bucks for 50 dollars and over

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Probably $300-$500

I don't think the people you spoke to have you accurate info. I know many people here spend far more than that and get offers. I often buy a few thousand a month and generally get the offers..

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
I don't think the people you spoke to have you accurate info. I know many people here spend far more than that and get offers. I often buy a few thousand a month and generally get the offers..

Yeah, guess I'm just SOL. They even double-checked everything to make sure I was signed up for promotional emails. I don't know what their algorithm is, but apparently, I'm not in it.

gpenko826

Feb 15, 2011

Yeah I don't know if I buy that. I never ever got them until I increased the amount I was spending per month. Now I'm getting them constantly...

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Yeah I think they replace the word "more" with "less" when they have you that info CW. Who knows if they know for sure though.

Ryan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Send me the PayPal and I'll get it for ya ;) I have nothing on the radar but got the promotion

I do not have access to the email I have registered with Ebay and the email that I have I had a different account with previous so I can't switch it so I don't know if I get these offers or not

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
This pickup may make several player collectors groan so my apology in advance.

I'd have hit the BIN in a heartbeat had I not seen the BO feature. Took a shot since I had buyer protection= worst that could happen is I'd be out $$ for a few weeks. Well seller sent fairly quickly and no issues at all== they even included a 1/2 inch thick Lexan holder.

The fact it cost me NOTHING in the end ( an offline sale of a dupe patch card I had paid for it) makes it that much nicer :cool:. The ebay buy is below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30169967309...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=301699673097&_rdc=1

04-Ult-Triple-frt.jpg

04-Ult-Triple-back.jpg

Awesome Dawson

Members online