Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
that's interesting. i recently picked up a pack pulled Pedro Martinez 99 and it came out of the pack with more wear and tear than I would have imagined as well!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1742]predatorkj[/MENTION], yes - a great price, imo.
[MENTION=5163]exigussrex[/MENTION] -would have been easy to miss, Starquest wasn't in the title.

Very great price. I expected it to go higher. I got mine for a decent price as well so I didn't bid. Surprised another Bagwell collector didn't decide to go after it harder. Congrats!

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
A Barry to join my Andruw.

image-5.jpg

How many of these do we think were backdoored in the Pinnacle bankruptcy? Even if that doubled the print run to 60 (which I doubt) they still seem to sell way too cheaply. Just confusion?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I've only ever seen 3 of the Thomases...they were inserted in Zenith and had to be ripped from the larger cards. I have a Thomas in my PC and a Eddie Murray in my online store.

1998PinnacleEpixMomentEmerald.jpg

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
coming out of the woodwork now. is it fair to assume, based on the 25 or so that are known to exist, that the full set was made?

seems to be a mix of stars / non-stars from that time period

Members online