Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot Pack pull

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
I don't ever do the hot packs on eBay but I decided I would give it a try just for kicks and it was a really good deal. I pulled this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416905622.169579.jpg

A_Pharis

Yeah...

Edit: To add. I am guessing you paid around $20. Chances are, the seller purchased that card for $3 DLVD and sealed it back into a pack - which is how most "Hot packs" work.

Don't believe the positive reviews for Hot Pack sellers.

Most are faked feedback. Most sellers reseal the packs with low-end hits.
I'd steer clear in the future.

Last edited:

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Hot packs on eBay are one of the biggest rip offs ever - they're a joke.

Yeah...

Edit: To add. I am guessing you paid around $20. Chances are, the seller purchased that card for $3 DLVD and sealed it back into a pack - which is how most "Hot packs" work.

Don't believe the positive reviews for Hot Pack sellers.

Most are faked feedback. Most sellers reseal the packs with low-end hits.
I'd steer clear in the future.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yea, as others have said, I'm glad you're happy but would be highly against buying hot packs anywhere for any price.

Dpendola

Apr 16, 2013
It was only 5 dollars plus 2 shipping. The only reason I bought it was because it was so cheap, there were no other bids.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
It was only 5 dollars plus 2 shipping. The only reason I bought it was because it was so cheap, there were no other bids.

Makes sense, all that matters is you like the pickup. But I wouldn't recommend making a habit of buying those things if you're actually looking to score.

Members online

Latest posts