Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 9/22********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning All!

That would be me! Didnt know I had it! Trade a Jay Bruce of some sorts and I'll make the trade happen!
Sometimes when I get a pack of cards, the pack opens, then I get a blank screen. Then I get an little box that says "OOOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and then the app closes.

Fordman

Sent, only two Bruce's I have, from last year

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Good morning. My wife is 3 classes away from completing her bachelor's degree! I can send her ass to work once she's done. :D

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Probably won't be on for a few days. Making my semi-annual trek to/from Florida to deliver my mom's car. Leaving tomorrow for West Palm beach, meeting mom and wifey on Thursday, then off to Nassau, Bahamas on Saturday for a few days.
I'll probably be off grid, but I'll try to post where I can
So Just in case
here's a few Fridays ;-p

attachment.php

On behalf of FCB...Thanks!:cool:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I lost $125 last night because of the Baltimore / Washington rainout. It was last day of my fantasy baseball league, and I was in the World Series. I entered the day ahead in 7 of 11 categories. But I had 4 players out of the lineup because they were in that game, and lost three categories by 1 point (runs, homeruns, stolen bases). One point in any of those categories would have won me the league. Meanwhile, my opponent had no one affected, and won the week 5-6. So FRUSTRATED! Crap way to loose it.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. just finished going to my 3rd all-hands meeting in 3 days..

Bottom line, my job will finally get outsourced to a subsidary..

So glad I turned 55 on Sunday.. Now if I get layed off, I will get a nice severance package..

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening folks, pizza just came, wife went and restocked the fridge with beer, waiting for Game 2 of the Yankees and Dirty birds

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it... he was a DWARF! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Well, then which one are you?'

;)

Ryan

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Made it back from our trip. It was kinda eye opening. To think that there is a town of 10,000 in the middle of nebraska, away from Lincoln and Omaha that has a population of 70+% non-whites. The things we heard were amazing. Last night was pretty nice too. The entire class, except for 3 hung out and we all got to know each other a little better. It's most likely the only time that will happen too

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good evening.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Looks like you're getting back into Bunt? I accepted one of your trades and countered the other. Also, I recently opened a bunch of Mets promo packs (thanks [MENTION=1985]olerudfan[/MENTION]!) so I now have a few gold and blue Mets. Love to trade 'em for Jays I need!

Morning All!

That would be me! Didnt know I had it! Trade a Jay Bruce of some sorts and I'll make the trade happen!
Sometimes when I get a pack of cards, the pack opens, then I get a blank screen. Then I get an little box that says "OOOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG" and then the app closes.

Fordman

I sometimes get that too. Seems like the Android app has more bugs than the iPhone app. When that happens you do still get the cards. Just go to "My Cards" and filter by "Date Acquired" and the ones from that pack will be first. What's your Bunt ID? Fordman?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Good evening.
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Looks like you're getting back into Bunt? I accepted one of your trades and countered the other. Also, I recently opened a bunch of Mets promo packs (thanks [MENTION=1985]olerudfan[/MENTION]!) so I now have a few gold and blue Mets. Love to trade 'em for Jays I need!

I sometimes get that too. Seems like the Android app has more bugs than the iPhone app. When that happens you do still get the cards. Just go to "My Cards" and filter by "Date Acquired" and the ones from that pack will be first. What's your Bunt ID? Fordman?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Sorry for late reply,

Bunt ID: JAYBRUCEFAN

I have no idea how to search using the 'Date Acquired' feature.

Pick through what I have and send me trade requests. Pretty sure I'll approve just about anything.

Fordman