Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$$$$Saturday ****Morning ####Thread!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Thank you all, we really appreciate it. Here is a pic of our college grad and his parentsImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1431793780.903143.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. A few things to do around the house and I also need to go get my car from 'the shop.' $200 in parts, 5 gallons of gas, and a little over a week later my car us running. I'm glad that my grandpa was able to do the work on it, I just feel bad that he had to drop the has tank only to find out that it wasn't the fuel pump. But I'd rather have him take 5 gallons of gas from me instead of having to take it to an actual shop that charges $65+/hour for labor

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] Barry what day of the week do you go to crawdad games or do you just go to most home games? I think we are headed your way this summer to see by brother.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
very rare that I miss a home game unless G/S s playing a game but that will be over soon . LMK - autos easy to get before or after game . I might even have some extra tickets . I sell on Fri/ Sat nights

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
very rare that I miss a home game unless G/S s playing a game but that will be over soon . LMK - autos easy to get before or after game . I might even have some extra tickets . I sell on Fri/ Sat nights
Will let you know. I think we might come in midweek.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good afternoon all!
Yard work all done, groceries bought and put away and bathing suit on. Pool, here I come!:)

Woohoo! @69MetsFan, I just found out I'm gonna be meeting Art Shamsky tomorrow!!

Congratulations!! What's the occasion?

Morning all! My son is officially a graduate in Business Management!!!
View attachment 50999

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Congrats to him!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Congratulations!! What's the occasion?

I have a buddy connected well in the baseball world, the guy who runs the fundraiser I volunteer at every year, and he's bringing him in for some kind of event, and he called me and told me to come on down and meet Shamsky, for some reason he thinks I might like that, haha!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I have a buddy connected well in the baseball world, the guy who runs the fundraiser I volunteer at every year, and he's bringing him in for some kind of event, and he called me and told me to come on down and meet Shamsky, for some reason he thinks I might like that, haha!

I'll expect a full report, complete with pictures.;-)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'll expect a full report, complete with pictures.;-)

Of course, I hear he can be a little surly, so I hope alls well that ends well, I have like 7/8 things I'd like to get signed. Hoping he's in a good mood...he should be, he's getting paid for it, haha

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Afternoon , actually had some sustained rain yesterday here in AZ , loved it

@enfeugo79 - awesome , that's a big accomplishment for them
[MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION] - send some P&W this way please!

Ryan

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Of course, I hear he can be a little surly, so I hope alls well that ends well, I have like 7/8 things I'd like to get signed. Hoping he's in a good mood...he should be, he's getting paid for it, haha

I would love a chance to talk with him. Could I impose upon you to see if he signs TTM, and if so, where I should send my item? I'd make a donation, if that's what it takes. Thanks!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I would love a chance to talk with him. Could I impose upon you to see if he signs TTM, and if so, where I should send my item? I'd make a donation, if that's what it takes. Thanks!

No problem! Too bad I didn't know more ahead of time, you coulda just sent it to me, sorry

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
No need to be sorry. I appreciate you telling me!

Of course.

Grabbed a blaster of 2015 Bowman while i was at Walmart today, didn't realize it was a weird mix of Bowman "paper" and chrome...didn't get much either besides a marquis Grissom RC flashback, a Zack Greinke paper 267/499 and this shiny lil guy, no idea what to call it
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1431824570.850972.jpg
Here it is next to the Greinke for size comparison
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1431824603.278660.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Of course.

Grabbed a blaster of 2015 Bowman while i was at Walmart today, didn't realize it was a weird mix of Bowman "paper" and chrome...didn't get much either besides a marquis Grissom RC flashback, a Zack Greinke paper 267/499 and this shiny lil guy, no idea what to call it
View attachment 51017
Here it is next to the Greinke for size comparison
View attachment 51018

I believe it's a farms finest mini insert. Decent player too ;)

Members online