Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - April's Fools

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
What an unbelievable collapse...it takes talent to fall apart like that :D

Agreed. You might be our new good luck charm. Without that the Ners might have actually won, then not get a good draft pick which Ners inevitably fck up. :cool:

If they keep this up maybe the stadium will empty out to the point I can get front row OF seats the week before the game.... and do the wave by myself.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Agreed. You might be our new good luck charm. Without that the Ners might have actually won, then not get a good draft pick which Ners inevitably fck up. :cool:

If they keep this up maybe the stadium will empty out to the point I can get front row OF seats the week before the game.... and do the wave by myself.

I'd have to join you down there cuz everyone knows it takes at least two to do the wave, just like it takes two to tango.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
So [MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] what inning do you predict the M's will blow the lead?

If you predict accurately, you'll win a prize..........my admiration :cool:

Forgot to check in as I was listening to the game on radio then watching Glass, which I think was the best film in the trilogy. I lost a prime chance to win your admiration! :( but I don't think many of the blown leads will be on Freake-a-Leake games because he just throws strikes so he will go farther than most, hence less bullpen.

Jay Bruce getting 2 dongs, I wonder when he has enough value to trade... no way they are keeping 4 DH/1B types all year. When Seager comes back they will swing Healy back to 1B so I guess that sets the timeline.

I hate the wave...

I think the only good time to do the wave is if the A-hole sitting behind you is that guy who kicks your chair for 3 hours. :rolleyes:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
Forgot to check in as I was listening to the game on radio then watching Glass, which I think was the best film in the trilogy. I lost a prime chance to win your admiration! :( but I don't think many of the blown leads will be on Freake-a-Leake games because he just throws strikes so he will go farther than most, hence less bullpen.

Jay Bruce getting 2 dongs, I wonder when he has enough value to trade... no way they are keeping 4 DH/1B types all year. When Seager comes back they will swing Healy back to 1B so I guess that sets the timeline.

Damn, must have been really good then? I'm gonna have to rent it on itunes this weekend...I have been meaning to but keep forgetting.

The M's are home run crazy! 10 consecutive games with a HR is a franchise record apparently...

https://www.mlb.com/news/mariners-extend-homer-streak-to-10-games

All signs are pointing to them being World Series bound...especially with me bandwagoning them. I brought World Series victories to both of the last two teams I decided to bandwagon...both teams (Royals, Astros) took a couple seasons but both made it to the postseason on the very first year I joined the bandwagon (Royals even made it to the WS)...then both won it all the following year. Before those teams my AL bandwagon team were the Tigers and I did bring postseason berths to them...just couldn't make it all the way. The moment I jumped off the wagon they became a terrible team again.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Damn, must have been really good then? I'm gonna have to rent it on itunes this weekend...I have been meaning to but keep forgetting.

The M's are home run crazy! 10 consecutive games with a HR is a franchise record apparently...

https://www.mlb.com/news/mariners-extend-homer-streak-to-10-games

All signs are pointing to them being World Series bound...especially with me bandwagoning them. I brought World Series victories to both of the last two teams I decided to bandwagon...both teams (Royals, Astros) took a couple seasons but both made it to the postseason on the very first year I joined the bandwagon (Royals even made it to the WS)...then both won it all the following year. Before those teams my AL bandwagon team were the Tigers and I did bring postseason berths to them...just couldn't make it all the way. The moment I jumped off the wagon they became a terrible team again.

The M's are doing shockingly well in the "Haste Ratio" (wins plus funny losses divided by other losses) 8 wins and 2 funny losses so far... its been a lot of fun.

Astros seem to be even more stacked in Milb which is going to be disheartening to the teams sucking on purpose to compete in the 2020s. I think you used too much bandwagon mojo on them, they still have a lot of sauce in the tank!

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The M's are doing shockingly well in the "Haste Ratio" (wins plus funny losses divided by other losses) 8 wins and 2 funny losses so far... its been a lot of fun.

Astros seem to be even more stacked in Milb which is going to be disheartening to the teams sucking on purpose to compete in the 2020s. I think you used too much bandwagon mojo on them, they still have a lot of sauce in the tank!

Yeah, well they still have big man JV pitching for them and since he's my favorite active pitcher my mojo may still be flowing through them...but on pure accident.