Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BUYING Mark Mulder (A's & Cardinals)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I would just like to add I think he is outstanding on Baseball Tonight.Liked how he wasn't afraid to have an opinion when Williams took out Zimmermann in the 9th inning of the NLDS.That's what a good analyst should be.Nice hire ESPN, and keep up the good work.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California
I would just like to add I think he is outstanding on Baseball Tonight.Liked how he wasn't afraid to have an opinion when Williams took out Zimmermann in the 9th inning of the NLDS.That's what a good analyst should be.Nice hire ESPN, and keep up the good work.

He's one of Baseball Tonight's best analysts and he deserves much, MUCH better than ESPN (oh how I loathe that network). I would love to see him move over to MLB Network if he decides to forgo another comeback attempt and stay in the studio.

If he does decide to give pitching another go I would love for him to put on an Oakland A's uni again, although Josh Donaldson now owns his jersey #20 .

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
He's one of Baseball Tonight's best analysts and he deserves much, MUCH better than ESPN (oh how I loathe that network). I would love to see him move over to MLB Network if he decides to forgo another comeback attempt and stay in the studio.

If he does decide to give pitching another go I would love for him to put on an Oakland A's uni again, although Josh Donaldson now owns his jersey #20 .

I was bummed when Larkin left MLB Network for ESPN.I don't have MLB Network anymore, so stuck with ESPN.Would like to see Mulder call Sunday night games.

Members online