Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It's 1992 and you walk into your LCS ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Finest debuted with a $3 srp but immediately sky rocketed.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Why does Upper Deck always look the same?

Whoa... these Leaf Black Gold cards look awesome. Leaf is gnarly.

Studio is even better than last year. The double photos are sweet. Wish I could buy a box.

Stadium Club has really cool backs with the Rookie Cards shown, and the plate zone stats! Maybe I should join the Stadium Club Collectors Club thingy and get those member only sets. Ha - Members Only - will match my cool jacket.

I was a young buck and loved that Stadium Club printed the rookie cards on the back. I would cut them out on all the doubles I had.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Me being like 9 in 1992................"Man, I wish I was rich so I could buy those Flair cards. They must be expensive, look at that cool sliding box each pack comes in!"

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I was in Hawaii, wrapping up my navy service and would soon get reintroduced to cards after almost 5 years away on break from them. I don't know if I would have restarted had a friend of mine not shown me the cards he was collecting at the time. 1992 I was not actively collecting though.

RNCoyote

Nov 4, 2009
Texas
Got any Skybox basketball? I can't get enough of those swooshing graphics they added. What about Team USA? Hopefully I get Shaq or someone on Team USA uniform.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Got any Skybox basketball? I can't get enough of those swooshing graphics they added. What about Team USA? Hopefully I get Shaq or someone on Team USA uniform.

Didn't Hoops Series 2 have the big USA Basketball cards ? I just remember huge black up arrows in the Beckett after they came out.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
1992...loading up on Shaq rookies, and all about Topps Gold... especially when I pulled that awesome Ripken in the front of the Gehrig plaque.

Todd44

Nov 25, 2008
I loved 1992 because of the Diamond Kings, and because they had boxes of them at the local Price Club (like Costco) for fairly cheap. I know my brother and I split a box, and I had figured out that the four Diamond Kings were all on the same level of packs in the box and was able to get those packs (he was younger...). Felt guilty then, and a little guilty now...lol

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Me being like 9 in 1992................"Man, I wish I was rich so I could buy those Flair cards. They must be expensive, look at that cool sliding box each pack comes in!"

I remember how nice those Flair packs were, but hesitant to shell out $5 a pack for them.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
In 1992 I'm 9 years old and hoping when I go grocery shopping with my mom she'll let me get two packs of 1992 Topps and I win the Black Gold scratch offs. Or maybe I should get 3 packs of 1992 Topps Kids because they're only 35 cents a piece? hmmm

Members online