Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2014 Topps (High) Tek Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Kinda funny you say, "none of the cards I got were worth a whole lot," but then go on to say you got a 1/1 Koufax Auto ;)

Glad you are having fun with it! Yeah, def post your cards and maybe you can work a trade for something you like more? I'm still working on picking up some guys and just lost out on a Blue Dots Teheran the other day :( I should have bid $5 more, dangit!

Not a auto. It was a printing press proof 1/1 which are not auto'd [MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION]

Kinda funny you say, "none of the cards I got were worth a whole lot," but then go on to say you got a 1/1 Koufax Auto ;)

Glad you are having fun with it! Yeah, def post your cards and maybe you can work a trade for something you like more? I'm still working on picking up some guys and just lost out on a Blue Dots Teheran the other day :( I should have bid $5 more, dangit!

I wish it was the auto version but unfortunately it is only the printing press which goes for around $30 depending on the player. When I mean a lot I mean a couple hundred at least.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Nailed another buyback. Cannot for the life of me locate any of the missing 1/1's.

tek_strip4.jpg

tek_strip5.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Nailed another buyback. Cannot for the life of me locate any of the missing 1/1's.

This product has all but dried up. I haven't seen any of the remaining cards I need for my guys in well over a month.

Did you happen to get the McGwire wall art piece? I got the Tulowitzki and although it ended up not being what I expected it's still pretty cool for a $60 1/1 purchase.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
This product has all but dried up. I haven't seen any of the remaining cards I need for my guys in well over a month.

Did you happen to get the McGwire wall art piece? I got the Tulowitzki and although it ended up not being what I expected it's still pretty cool for a $60 1/1 purchase.

They didn't have one of McGwire :(

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I love the autos in this product. In fact, I love all acetate cards and especially auto'd versions. Sadly, I believe these will fade over time like many other products seem to have in the past, which is what keeps me from buying more. Anyone else have any thoughts on how they will hold up?

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I love the autos in this product. In fact, I love all acetate cards and especially auto'd versions. Sadly, I believe these will fade over time like many other products seem to have in the past, which is what keeps me from buying more. Anyone else have any thoughts on how they will hold up?

I've thought the same thing - but still went in and bought some 2014 tier one acetate autos, but held back on Tek.

i did go after the tek nonauto rainbows for my guys. just picked up the red storm /10 for Pedro, so i think that rainbow is complete except for the charcoal diffractor /1. which sold at auction for close to 500.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Will have to get lucky but this might be the first release where I get EVERY card for Albert Belle from the release, including all 1/1s and plates. We will see.....

Members online