Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG 1 & 2 - 2014 Bowman Hobby Case Break - Break 4/30 8:21pm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Finally caught up and paid for this. Andrew, I do not think I put my name on my payment for the Gypsy Queen last time. I assume you are holding my break cards anyway because I had a tier 2 spot also.

Thanks

Todd

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
Andrew- give Poseybuster the M's for this month, unless Alex has already paid you for some reason...I can't get a hold of him, I am not sure if he even knows this break was scheduled. Poseybuster has the money ready to go. I am glad someone picked them up, so the break won't be delayed on mine & Alex's behalf. Good luck to everyone!

Phil

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Andrew- give Poseybuster the M's for this month, unless Alex has already paid you for some reason...I can't get a hold of him, I am not sure if he even knows this break was scheduled. Poseybuster has the money ready to go. I am glad someone picked them up, so the break won't be delayed on mine & Alex's behalf. Good luck to everyone!

Phil

Phil, you know I am here dude! You sent me your PM yesterday, and with how lengthy those PMs are I like to wait until I have an actual moment to reply. I'll chat to you in a moment dude.

King_Felix_4_CY

Sep 1, 2009
Gander, Newfoundland Canada
Looks like it was a decent break. I am glad it all worked out as far as the M's are concerned, with Alex taking the spot on his own...sorry poseybuster, you are blocked from Andrew apparently. Did you dis Phish, the Ravens or was it Krispy Cremes?tsk tsk tsk, lol

Members online

Latest posts