Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2019 MLB Prospect Callups Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
VLADIMIR GUERRERO JR CALLED UP.

Debuts Tues vs SF at Rogers.

And there was much rejoicing.

:mrgreen:

Sent from my moto z3 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I haven't seen anything official. It looks like Hector Gomez is just putting 1 and 1 together. Assuming that Vladdy will debut when the Jays come back home. Would be awesome though. Biggio and Bichette are not far behind either. :)

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I haven't seen anything official. It looks like Hector Gomez is just putting 1 and 1 together. Assuming that Vladdy will debut when the Jays come back home. Would be awesome though. Biggio and Bichette are not far behind either. :)
As far as I know he's reputable. And Milb's Sam Dykstra is tweeting about this news, too.

Sent from my moto z3 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Darwinzon? Wow I thought they'd take a little longer with him, despite the fact that staff couldn't throw their way out of a wet paper bag.

Eh, looks like he's just the 26th for the double dip and will head back down, still must be a cool night for him.

Last edited:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Anyone else find it interesting the news of Vladdy's call up comes on April 24th, which is the day we learned of Acuna's call up last year?

Members online

Latest posts