Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Giants Vs Cardinals NLCS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Getting old seeing Choate come in and walk the first hitter again.I'd rather groove the ball over the plate than walk him.Good ******* grief.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
misplayed a ball to right field that ended up 20 feet from where he was. lol.

I saw the replay after the game.Ball bounced close to Jay anyway.I didn't think he misplayed it, but whatever.RF in that park is tricky, doubt any other visiting RF would have played it any better.I just hate seeing runs given away when a reliever can't even throw the ball over the plate, or field a soft ground ball.Did you go to the game?

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
Im still optimistic. We need tonight. Im having a blast watching the kids on this team play regardless of what happens.

On another note, How about those Royals? Talk about playing some good ball.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I saw the replay after the game.Ball bounced close to Jay anyway.I didn't think he misplayed it, but whatever.RF in that park is tricky, doubt any other visiting RF would have played it any better.I just hate seeing runs given away when a reliever can't even throw the ball over the plate, or field a soft ground ball.Did you go to the game?

No, I didn't go to the game. I'm going tomorrow for Game 5. :) I was just responding to the person who was cursing Grichuk. Yesterday was a tricky day for right field.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
With the way things have been going for the Giants, I wouldn't be surprised if they score a run via seagull deflection.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Im still optimistic. We need tonight. Im having a blast watching the kids on this team play regardless of what happens.

On another note, How about those Royals? Talk about playing some good ball.

Wish I was as optomistic as you.This team is just running out of gas.Vogelsong has been a beast in the playoffs.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
No, I didn't go to the game. I'm going tomorrow for Game 5. :) I was just responding to the person who was cursing Grichuk. Yesterday was a tricky day for right field.

Where you have seats?I'm just glad the games are moved back to 7:07.Missed most of Game 3.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I'm in Lower Box 127 - by the Giants bullpen. Looking forward to tomorrow night's game :)

That is the only thing I hate about your park is that the bullpens are in the field of play.Don't know why they can't move them behind CF wall.

I'm just glad NLCS isn't on TBS this year.Have heard enough of Ernie Johnson.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
You know, they designed that entire park and at the end realized they didn't put in a pen so they threw it in at the end

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
You know, they designed that entire park and at the end realized they didn't put in a pen so they threw it in at the end

Sent from my LGMS323 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hard to believe some architect completely forgot about the bullpens.Has anyone ever gotten hurt running over them?Still don't know why they can't be moved behind CF wall.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
How bizarre that Blanco and Jay misplay long fly balls in similar fashion.Nice hitting Pierzynski.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Hard to believe some architect completely forgot about the bullpens.Has anyone ever gotten hurt running over them?Still don't know why they can't be moved behind CF wall.

The story was told by Dan Shulman, ESPNs play by play man.

For over a hundred years bullpens have been in play.

Members online

Latest posts