Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Giancarlo Stanton collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Finally got around to scanning some of it. This will be a work in progress. I hate scanning.

Superfractors
65r6dt.jpg

Tribute 1/1's
wgz2iv.jpg

Finest retro refractors
96ezyf.jpg

Patches and autos
258xull.jpg

ka49px.jpg

s0yla9.jpg

2aiiu8p.jpg

x43hhi.jpg

Last edited:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Nice stuff , what's the one card you'd really like to have that you don't ?

Ryan

The 2014 Five Star MLB logo auto. it came up and sold for way less than I'd have paid.
34rb19s.jpg

And of course....
2cwmkwz.jpg

I bought this in December for over $2k. It was delivered to the wrong address, not insured (even though I sent him an extra $50 for overnight shipping and insurance, and PayPal ruled in his favor. Can't wait for it to show up! I'm gonna have a nice talk with whoever is trying to sell it

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
The 2014 Five Star MLB logo auto. it came up and sold for way less than I'd have paid.
34rb19s.jpg

And of course....
2cwmkwz.jpg

I bought this in December for over $2k. It was delivered to the wrong address, not insured (even though I sent him an extra $50 for overnight shipping and insurance, and PayPal ruled in his favor. Can't wait for it to show up! I'm gonna have a nice talk with whoever is trying to sell it

Wow , that's nuts it's lost somewhere . Sorry bout that , good luck locating it. What was the sellers response for not sending it as planned ?

Ryan

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
nS8c1Gx.jpg

4VEeHnw.jpg

DIgqMZU.jpg

Topps framed and Sheffield are new.

Oh, and this is "new"
ovco57Q.jpg

Does not scan well, beautiful in person