Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 714********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning everyone!

scan0078_4.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Yeah, but now you got me wondering how he got the nickname, the Hawk.:confused:

According to sabr...
"He played his first Little League game in 1963, showing his athleticism at a young age and regularly playing with kids who were several years older. It was there he received his nickname, “The Hawk,” by his uncle because he had a hawk eye at the plate. "

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I mean, the Hawk is a cool nickname...but Awesome Dawson...that's like a sidekick for Shaft or something, what a nickname!

Awesome Dawson and Amazing Grace should definitely be a crime-fighting duo! They could match off against Harley Quinn and have an epic baseball bat slugfest.

Morning all. Have a good Thursday.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Awesome Dawson and Amazing Grace should definitely be a crime-fighting duo! They could match off against Harley Quinn and have an epic baseball bat slugfest.

Morning all. Have a good Thursday.

Where's [MENTION=3164]jbhofmann[/MENTION] ( or however you spell it) or our other photoshop guys to get it done?!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Damn, Phil tore it up today at the British Open.

But only 1 guy (of 7) who shot 63 in a Major ended up winning the Tourney...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Another Tyler Jay Refractor Auto in the mail today. It wasn't listed as such, but it appeared to be one from the scan in the listing so I got it for the price of a base auto. A couple of more autos incoming, but then I'll probably be done with the base Chrome autos unless I get a great deal on them

Jay%20Tyler%20Chrome%20Auto%20Refractor%202_zpshctnz6iw.jpg

Last edited:

Members online