Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 box break of Immaculate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Picked up a couple of boxes of Immaculate. They came a couple of days ago but with Rosh Hashana and Shabbat they sat around until tonight.

My general thoughts:

The presentation and design of the cards is fantastic. The boxes look really nice, as do the cards. They definitely have a very high-end feel. That said, while I was pretty happy with my box while opening, pulling a nice Mo auto and a Helton Patch, seeing the prices on eBay even pulling a Mo auto I doubt I'd cover 50% of the cost price if I sold everything (even buying in early before prices jumped) which is a little disappointing. The really high-end stuff should do well, but it looks like most of the cards are not worth much.

Here's what I pulled (combined the 2 boxes)

Base
Matt Kemp 1/99
Gerrit Cole 21/99
Alex Wood Autograph 04/99 (I think it's a base card)
Matt Shoemaker Jersey/Autograph 04/49 (again, think it's a base card. Also has a sticker auto)

Immaculate Swatches
Manny Machado 24/49
Josh Hamilton 13/99
Max Scherzer 15/99
Joey Votto 30/99
Kris Johnson Patch 32/99

Immaculate Pitchers (large swatch)
Madison Bumgarner 34/49

Clubhouse Signatures (funny name for a set considering what this has historically meant)
Evan Gattis 57/99

Panini Heroes
Todd Helton Patch 1/10
Mariano Rivera Auto 16/25

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Got scans? I'd like to see the Helton.

And I agree, Clubhouse Signatures is a silly name for an auto set. I guess if it turns out that someone else signed for the player, Panini could claim that they had told us so.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Got scans? I'd like to see the Helton.

And I agree, Clubhouse Signatures is a silly name for an auto set. I guess if it turns out that someone else signed for the player, Panini could claim that they had told us so.

Here are the 4 primary cards. Had not noticed shoemaker is 16-4 this season...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1411921961.773256.jpg

Members online

Latest posts