Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============Saturday Morning Thread========================

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Taylor, got the Carew out to you today. Hopefully it gets there for you in time for the signing thursday. Shoot me scan after. I've always liked his 1970 topps card and thought it would look good signed

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
VERY well done Richard!!! Crazy how fast you have been able to build your own named rainbow ;)

Mac - Thanks bud. I will never live this one down. I messaged the seller to see if he would let me know who bought it in hopes of buying it from them but he hasn't replied back at all.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Great addition there Rich !

Sweet, Richard!

VERY well done Richard!!! Crazy how fast you have been able to build your own named rainbow ;)

Mac - Thanks bud. I will never live this one down. I messaged the seller to see if he would let me know who bought it in hopes of buying it from them but he hasn't replied back at all.

Looks good with these
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=24

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Back from the show. Spent like 5 hours there. Pretty small, but great people to shoot the XXXX with.

Picked some real cool stuff that ill get around to scanning later, but this might be my favorite pickup of the day. And only $20 to boot! I'll get a better pic later, but this will do for now.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1358635253.812140.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I got 2 new additions today in the mail. I am pretty disappointed in myself for picking up one of these. I actually thought I was picking up a card to almost finish off another rainbow. But because it is TTT and there are 3 variations of this card, I was wrong. I am a ******* for not checking my cards first. Anyhow...

Here they are:

EthierPCScans579.jpg

EthierPCScans580.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good evening men

went to the White Plains show with my brother today.. left here at 6am got there just after 9am. Had a great time and scored a Canseco auto out of a display case.. first score at a card show in a couple years. My brother picked up a few cards as well and was happy about that. found a card for PGH Dave and saw a few other cards other guys here would have liked. Saw a sweet JJ dual patch that [MENTION=3743]55_marlins_sp[/MENTION] would have liked but doubt he would have gone $40 on it and the dealer would only take at most 10% off so I didn't bother to try.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Which patch / year, Paul ?

Good evening men

went to the White Plains show with my brother today.. left here at 6am got there just after 9am. Had a great time and scored a Canseco auto out of a display case.. first score at a card show in a couple years. My brother picked up a few cards as well and was happy about that. found a card for PGH Dave and saw a few other cards other guys here would have liked. Saw a sweet JJ dual patch that @55_marlins_sp would have liked but doubt he would have gone $40 on it and the dealer would only take at most 10% off so I didn't bother to try.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts