Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

++++++++++++++++++++Sunday Morning Thread ++++++++++2/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good morning, guys!

Well - hello, Mr. Ripken!
ripken_reco.jpg

That might become my next most wanted Ripken...

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning all, this blizzard we are supposed to be getting hasn't come so far. I can hear all the freezing rain slamming against the house and the windows though

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Cold but sunny in the PNE today and going for a hike with Jen.

I got another near steal last night on a quad patch so I should have two great mail days during next week ;)

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Good morning everyone, we have a nice layer of frost here in central California this morning. Shout out to [MENTION=3038]excel_B[/MENTION] for hooking me up with my number one want from contenders for $10 less then the last sale.

Has anybody ever dreamed about cards? I actually had my first card related dream last night, I still own all of the Oscar Taveras cards I purchased. Thinking back, if I kept everything I purchased, I'd probably have around $7000 worth at today's prices. The second player I have made a profit on, but sold way too early (Francisco Lindor). This will be my third year back to collecting, I'm hoping this year for prospecting is going to be my best yet.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
By the way, I like how we are conversing about a player in the MT today. Is there a chance we can get a "Player of the Day" when the MT is started? Maybe just go down a list of HOF's and let people speak on it or post up what they have of said player?

A few years back we did POTD......crazy to see how many awesome cards MT folks own of random players.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
[MENTION=4746]hoopster3977[/MENTION]

Ralph thanks again for the jerky.. I just shared it with my oldest and youngest daughters who were the only ones willing to try it and we all liked it! kudo's to whoever makes it for you they have it down!!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Class had me distracted lol. Going for an MBA at NYU part time, trying to balance that with teaching. It's been a really great experience but lots of work.

I agree.....I could not image a full-time job like teaching and grad school. Good luck getting to your goal!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Howdy boys!

Crappy and rainy here today.
Lost power for a while this morning.

Adam - nice Ripken!

When I finally get around to scanning, I'll have a pickup you'll be proud/jealous of.

Status
Not open for further replies.