Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Morning Thread For Sunday October 12th 2014 Happy Indigenous People's Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Made it back to school safely this afternoon. A nice 240 mile drive in the books for today. Might end up going to a movie tonight, not completely sure yet though

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
As promised, here's your 1730 reminder that The Walking Dead season resumes tonight at 2100 or 2000 CST.:cool:

Haha thanks. I'm hoping to catch one of the reruns tonight since I might be heading out to a movie tonight

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Well fellas, not sure how the rest of my participation here plays out for the rest of the night.

More studying + more Pro-CoD, and craigslist stuff.

If I don't come back, have a good night.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well plans changed. I'm going to be watching The Walking Dead instead of going to a movie. My girlfriend has homework to get done tonight so we're hoping to maybe go tomorrow

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anyone know of anyone that can make me a custom cut booklet?
[MENTION=7453]mouschi[/MENTION] does customs, but I don't know if I've seen him do a booklet yet. [MENTION=2209]200lbhockeyplayer[/MENTION] was making customs for awhile and has done some incredible booklets. I don't seem as active on here anymore. From asking around in the past they get spendy, but part of that might be because I was looking for a bat barrel/bat knob booklet

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
@mouschi does customs, but I don't know if I've seen him do a booklet yet. @200lbhockeyplayer was making customs for awhile and has done some incredible booklets. I don't seem as active on here anymore. From asking around in the past they get spendy, but part of that might be because I was looking for a bat barrel/bat knob booklet

I wouldn't need anything that intricate. More than likely it would involve one cut from an index card, but it depends on what the team sends me back.

Just want to get it rolling before the roster changes come and I have to chase everyone down to do what I want to do.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Red Schoendienst from a private signing
SchoendienstRed_zps00ada819.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Nice Red zac

Started taking pics and labeling my griffey serial numbered inserts. Scrapped that project after 6 cards. Pics kept getting blurry as I resized them. Have to try something different

Members online

Latest posts