Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I got this beauty in yesterday.

$T2eC16J,%21%29sE9swm%28wv0BRS49VlF0w%7E%7E60_57.JPG

The seller was nice and sent me a couple extras, an auto of someone and a Mulder GU card.

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Just won another woodie off eBay...

This one beats Ripken, Mays, Clemente, Trout, Griffey, Harper, Cobb, Henderson and Big Hurt combined!

Guess who????

COREY HART!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Kevin - Great Edgar's !

Taylor - That's a sweet looking TTT Perk !!!

@Resident Bay Fan - Check your PM's for time sensitive info !!!

Enjoyed a couple of the ECW PPV's last night. Hardcore Heaven '97 & November to Remember '97 @MojoDan. Can't wait to watch more, but I don't think there are enough hours in the day :(

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Now that's cool you got 8 needed for the PC. Glad the break worked out well for you, that Player's Private Issue is nice!

It's an amazing card. Looks great in person.

Does anyone know if Is it possible to set scanner settings or properties to scan only a certain area? I'd like to do that to the shape/size of a top loader.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Enjoyed a couple of the ECW PPV's last night. Hardcore Heaven '97 & November to Remember '97 @MojoDan. Can't wait to watch more, but I don't think there are enough hours in the day :(

What were some of the better matches in those? Was Raven or Douglas champ at that point?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Would you be able to burn me some copies? I'd love to watch some...

What were some of the better matches in those? Was Raven or Douglas champ at that point?
[MENTION=6631]FrostyCollects[/MENTION] - I'd have to see how to do that. I'm slower than XXXX, technology wise, with that. If I can figure it out, I certainly will.
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] - Hardcore Heaven it was Sabu. Then, BBB won in October of '97 and then Douglas won it back, at Hardcore Heaven. I think BBB was off to WCW soon thereafter.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sabu vs Taz was a GREAT rivalry. One of my favorites in all of ECW.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Kevin - Great Edgar's !

Taylor - That's a sweet looking TTT Perk !!!

@Resident Bay Fan - Check your PM's for time sensitive info !!!

Would you be able to burn me some copies? I'd love to watch some...

Wrestling nerds :lol: Just kidding. I watched up until about I was in high school, and then after that I just got too busy to watch wrestling since I always had something going on the nights that it was aired. Every now and then I do watch it if I'm flipping through channels. I was a big fan of WCW and Goldberg when I was younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online