Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How to ruin a '53 Mantle in less than 2 minuites...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Video by the 'Drunken Woodworker'. If it was a real '53 Mantle, what a waste. The project is cool and all but he could've spent $5 on a plaque and hung that on the wall as well.
I guess this guy likes his wood all gooey?

Just my $0.02

Fordman

caster513

Jul 16, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Yea it has to be a reprint/counterfeit. I was thinking it was a April fools joke, but a couple days early. As a wood worker this project is to simple.

Last edited:

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Video by the 'Drunken Woodworker'. If it was a real '53 Mantle, what a waste. The project is cool and all but he could've spent $5 on a plaque and hung that on the wall as well.
I guess this guy likes his wood all gooey?

Just my $0.02

Fordman

Dont most guys, probably especially sitting at a computer on an Internet baseball card chat site, wish to have their wood all gooey????

Last edited:

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Fake or not, this is why you don't leave your collectibles to your kids!! Sell that **** when you retire and have fun with the money!! I've seen way too many "so and so passed im selling his stuff and they get pennies on the dollar. You gotta leave detailed instructions on worth and how to sell it if leaving people stuff.

Members online