Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Verdammt

Feb 4, 2014
Wichita, KS
Saw the LoDuca on eBay, and since I already had the other two, I bought it as there were only these 3 Quad catcher's materials cards made for the set. I like the oddball materials used. Each is #/50.

catchers.jpg

I miss the Playoff Absolute offerings.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I just bought a card that I found to be very rare 2000 SKYBOX DOMINION DOUBLE PLAY WARP TEK Ripken/Jeter I don’t know we will see the condition might go for grading as only 3 have been graded. It’s a 10 card set and you get one every 900 packs. Here is the picture I have at the moment.

IMG_3994.JPGIMG_3995.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Here's a fun set I put together. 2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Turn of the Century. Main set serial ed/250, rookies serial #ed/100. Some key RCs are of Yadier Molina, Dustin Pedroia, Dexter Fowler, Hunter Pence, Mark Trumbo, Huston Street, Gio Gonzalez, and Ben Zobrist.

N2zcl19h.jpg

Dec 4, 2008
That seller is a testament to not doing no reserve auctions...and to doing a better job with listing titles. A few cards hit where they should have been but IMO a lot of really nice deals were had in those listings. This Ripken being probably the best. Thanks for the link!

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
That seller is a testament to not doing no reserve auctions...and to doing a better job with listing titles. A few cards hit where they should have been but IMO a lot of really nice deals were had in those listings. This Ripken being probably the best. Thanks for the link!

I had never even thought nothing even looked at this before it ended and said nah not interested then I seen what the Jeter back looked like and was saying wow that Ripken looked different of course it had ended and for a very low value for a 1 of 1.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Thinking about grading this if no one has anything I need to trade for it. I am thinking it will get a PSA 9 but I am not the best when guessing grades.
2000 SkyBox Dominion Double Play Warp Tek #DP5 C.Ripken/D.Jeter

IMG_4190.JPGIMG_4191.JPG

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I don't know I paid too much it was a $10.00 mistake on a lot because I thought I seen something else though someone might be interested never remember seeing this card before from the 2001 Nationals. It's a Frank Thomas card.

2019-05-20_174448.jpg

Members online