Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New way to join my Player Collection site: post your completion stats here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Ok so my new player collection compilation site is humming right along.
Unfortunately I've had only a couple volunteers join.
I would like to thank @thelesquad and [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] for their help.
So I'm dropping the clause that you must have a website.

Now there are two ways to join:

1. Own a website and host your completion stats.
This is the easiest and best way to join.
You can update your stats anytime you want.
It also means a little less work for me.
This is how easy it is to host on your personal site: http://www.royoswalt44.com/files/theme/totals.txt
Each time I get new cards, I change that first number, then re-upload the .txt file to my site. That's all you need to do.

2. Post your completion stats here or PM me.
I'll host and update the stats on my site.
As you can see, this would mean more work for me.
It would probably mean more work for you, since every time your stats are updated, that would mean updating them with me as well.

But honestly, I don't mind at all.
I just want to see this site grow, and see a big collaboration of collectors.

Current developmental status of the site:
It's looking great on Chrome and Firefox with a larger tablet/laptop/desktop.
It still needs a little work on IE10 to display individual completion stats on hover.
A mobile friendly version will be available later.

I'm always open to ideas, and please report any bugs/design flaws.
If you post your stats here you are giving me permission to use them on my site.

Thanks!

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Do collections have to meet a certain size threshold to be included? And can you accommodate multiple players in a single text file? As of my April COMC shipment arriving yesterday, these are the numbers for my active player collections (based on SCF's Inventory Manager database):

Dave Winfield 1174,2430
Roberto Kelly 378,415
Tuffy Rhodes 289,480
Hensley Meulens 131,137
Jim Presley 107,137

I don't have a website as such, just an oft neglected blog.

Last edited:

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Do collections have to meet a certain size threshold to be included? And can you accommodate multiple players in a single text file? As of my April COMC shipment arriving yesterday, these are the numbers for my active player collections (based on SCF's Inventory Manager database):

Dave Winfield 1174,2430
Roberto Kelly 378,415
Tuffy Rhodes 289,480
Hensley Meulens 131,137
Jim Presley 107,137

I don't have a website as such, just an oft neglected blog.
Multiple players is fine, and I don't have a threshold.
I think for people who don't have a site, I'll either link their personal email, or a link to your FCB profile.
PM which you think is better for you.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
*Update for collectors with a site and multiple players/completions*
I've been doing some coding, and it's now possible to have multiple completion percentages on one text file.
Thanks for the motivation [MENTION=4035]DaClyde[/MENTION]

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I don't even know how many cards Henderson has currently, I don't subscribe to Beckett

The SportsCardForum system currently lists 5020+ for Rickey, but he probably has another 400+ that aren't being counted due to naming issues in the listings. Beckett lists 5563, so it looks like SCF is missing something big.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Pretty neat. I am working on a player site for Albert Belle this year but in the meantime, my stats are always in my sig and update every time I get a new card in. Today it's 2,478/2,789 of Beckett recognized cards for him which would be 88.8% of all cards for Albert Belle.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Pretty neat. I am working on a player site for Albert Belle this year but in the meantime, my stats are always in my sig and update every time I get a new card in. Today it's 2,478/2,789 of Beckett recognized cards for him which would be 88.8% of all cards for Albert Belle.
Alright I'll host your totals for you.
Should I link to your personal email, FCB profile, or some other online profile?
If you are new to site creation, I would recommend Weebly.
I know you contribute to the other site creation thread.
Some of the other free site editors don't allow you to edit HTML/CSS and that's a big downside.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Alright I'll host your totals for you.
Should I link to your personal email, FCB profile, or some other online profile?
If you are new to site creation, I would recommend Weebly.
I know you contribute to the other site creation thread.
Some of the other free site editors don't allow you to edit HTML/CSS and that's a big downside.
I'll fire you a PM to better understand what my options are and what I should do but I'm assuming my personal email is good and when I get the site up at some point, we can maybe link there.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I'll fire you a PM to better understand what my options are and what I should do but I'm assuming my personal email is good and when I get the site up at some point, we can maybe link there.
Ok you have been added my friend!
I have taken a couple days off from coding, but now I'm ready to add some more.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Well it's Sunday and I have time to help people join my site.
If you are interested in making your own site, I can help too.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
So, do you want a complete total of everything? Cuz I have stuff thats not Beckett Listed. If I have some spare time at work, I can start counting.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
So, do you want a complete total of everything? Cuz I have stuff thats not Beckett Listed. If I have some spare time at work, I can start counting.
The overall completion number is entirely up to you.
Your total amount of cards should be just the unique cards (no duplicates).

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Ok, I did a count of the cards on my site since i had some free time here at work. I know I have more cards that still need to be scanned and uploaded, but for a physical count now I'm at 3380, not counting cameos (which I have 55) and my PSA Graded Rookies (which I have 9). So, I'm still behind Predator :(

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Ok, I did a count of the cards on my site since i had some free time here at work. I know I have more cards that still need to be scanned and uploaded, but for a physical count now I'm at 3380, not counting cameos (which I have 55) and my PSA Graded Rookies (which I have 9). So, I'm still behind Predator :(
I'll send you a PM.

Members online

Latest posts