Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********* Morning Thread **************6/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. My girls overcame some of the worst umpiring I've ever seen, to take both games of their double header last night. Proud if how hard they played.

On a similar note, my Royals are dreaming rolling. Won 9 of their last 10 and 1/2 game out in the ALC. A win tonight, gives us the top spot.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

20f91a65-a357-4369-a410-0d19e80988a8_zps42529bfa.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Still sick. Theresa has got it full blown now. Seems like Naomi is next. Ugh ...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning.

Here's a card I thought about yesterday. I once bought it at a cardshow because it was on a half-price table. When I picked it up and asked to buy it, the dealer said the card shouldn't have been on that table. But he had seen me pick it up and hand it to him (I didn't put it on the table), and so he honored the 1/2 price.

gwynn01FLEER.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Anyone heard from Taylor [MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] lately? Noticed a few days ago I hadn't seen him post. Looks like his last activity was in April.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Anyone heard from Taylor [MENTION=3848]TBTwinsFan[/MENTION] lately? Noticed a few days ago I hadn't seen him post. Looks like his last activity was in April.

I noticed it a few weeks ago and was wondering where he has been.

Kind of like Ralph. But I know why Ralph is not on here and I don't blame him one bit either.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

I remember Taylor saying that he was going to take a break from collecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online