Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF Prime Patch Lot Logo 1/1 Mailday! PIC HEAVY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Hey guys, haven't showed anything off in quite awhile so here goes nothing. I'd just like to note that a good 75% of my HOF prime patch collection has come from amazing members on this board, so it's no surprise that each and every one of these bad boys came from a board member. I got 3 different maildays, one was a single card, one was a 4 card lot, and another was a massive 20 card lot - so I'm going to show them all. Hope you guys like the stuff and enjoy!

One-card lot. Bob Gibson is one of the "easier" HOF wool patches to get, so I'm glad I finally added a really nice one to the PC.

Next is the four card lot, I got a sweet deal on these IMO, and the Fox and Gehringer in particular are two pretty tough ones, especially since these two examples are pretty nice IMO.

Now this is the HUGE one, some nice pieces and some really sick stuff. I couldn't be more excited to add these to the PC. I'll try to start conservatively, and finish with some bangers.

Couple steroid guys, but some of the most powerful hitters of all-time. The bonds looks like a logo patch.

Here are a few mid-end HOF patches.

This Morgan is a 1/1

Here are some more modern guys, but really sweet jumbo patches.

Couple of Gwynn logos:

Couple HOF/Vintage Sweet Spot pieces, got a decent amount of these now I really like them:

Here come the big boys:

My second Ott

This may not be the best example of a Mantle patch, but it's surprisingly more very difficult to find a nice wool Mantle as compared to other guys like Clemente. Plus I always like adding another 1/1 and I'm a big Topps Sterling fan

My second Dimaggio

My second Clemente

That's a wrap; hope you guys enjoyed! Special thanks to the guys that made it all possible.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Was hoping someone here snagged the Ott. Amazing card from a classic set!

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
This is quite the haul man! Must have been like Christmas opening these up! Congrats on the sickness

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
[MENTION=6317]homerun28aa[/MENTION] Amazing patch cards. Patches from Yankees HOF'ers can be hard to come by, with most just being pinstripes or plain swatches. All of the cards posted are great additions to any personal collection. The Ott, Clemente and Gehringer are my favorites.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Thanks a lot guys! It was definitely really exciting to take a look at everything, the HOF patch PC is at a pretty decent level right now only have a few more people to go.

A_Pharis

Hey guys, haven't showed anything off in quite awhile so here goes nothing. I'd just like to note that a good 75% of my HOF prime patch collection has come from amazing members on this board, so it's no surprise that each and every one of these bad boys came from a board member. I got 3 different maildays, one was a single card, one was a 4 card lot, and another was a massive 20 card lot - so I'm going to show them all. Hope you guys like the stuff and enjoy!

One-card lot. Bob Gibson is one of the "easier" HOF wool patches to get, so I'm glad I finally added a really nice one to the PC.

Next is the four card lot, I got a sweet deal on these IMO, and the Fox and Gehringer in particular are two pretty tough ones, especially since these two examples are pretty nice IMO.

That's a wrap; hope you guys enjoyed! Special thanks to the guys that made it all possible.

I just bought a lower end Gehringer patch, because of you. -_-

Members online

Latest posts