Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seller uses mediocre models in bikinis to sell jerseys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Ha , saw that same girl with another Jersey or item at one point. And yes I think it can be a benefit when selling things that can get lost in the shuffle. It at least makes people read the title when skinning through and that can benefit a seller I assume

Ryan

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
There's some other seller that has his (presumably) wife or GF wear a low-cut top and hold the card up near her cleavage. Like this guys model, she's also mediocre, but has a decent enough rack.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hahah kind of funny. He has two "models" I guess after looking through the items he has for sale. Interesting way to sell but I guess it pays for itself because it gets noticed and like someone else already said it gets people to stop for a second and read the title.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There's been several people with this approach. There used to be a guy, I think, who used a chick with an absolutely smoking hot body to sell cards. He had webcam pics of her wearing about a billion different bikinis (I researched this heavily) with a scan of a card photoshopped into the corner of the pic. But it was odd because the descriptions were always written from the point of view of the girl saying,"Selling my girlfriend's card collection." Oh yeah, your "girlfriend" happened to be heavily laden with BCCG cards? Haven't seen any of those in years, though.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Since forever. They've always had an "adults only" category.

Congratulations on posting what will surely be the most-clicked link in FCB history, though.

Members online

Latest posts